Mutiny in Miami after Blow out Loss

Golden Goat

19 minutes ago, JoeF said:

Wonder if that line will be in the 20's by the end of the week. 

Think the line will be around 22 in both of their next two games.  Pats and Cowboys.  Nobody is taking the Dolphins without +3 TD's.  Minimum. How could you.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I wonder if Fitz feels like Reggie Dunlop?

Hey!  You didn’t drown yourself in the sloop John B.!

A Bills win has me feeling much better:lol: It would be amazing if Fitz can make them go 4-12, Beat Pats twice and Jets twice just so our path to divison title is that much easier.

10 hours ago, H2o said:

Lamar was impressive today no doubt. I have been one of his BIGGEST detractors and even I thought to myself, "Wow, this kid looks like an NFL Franchise QB today." Deep passes were on point, he threw the ball from different angles accurately, he was going to his 2nd and a couple of 3rd reads, and he was hitting the intermediate throws. Now this was against a defense that had one of the worst performances I've ever seen, but Jackson still executed to a T. Hollywood Brown was smokin' DB's all day long and is going to do wonders for this offense if he can keep this up. Roman knows exactly how to get the most out of guys like this. That being said, I'm gonna keep the knife and fork off to the side for a while before I partake in some crow until Jackson does it against the better teams in the NFL. Miami though, they are putrid. I feel sorry for those guys. It's gonna be a LONG season. 

Lamar Jackson IS better than I thought he’d be. Kid is so humble and coachable, I think that was the silver lining that I overlooked. Good to see black QBs do well, pulling for him.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ALF said:

Complete List of Dolphins' 2020, 2021 Draft Picks After Laremy Tunsil Trade

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2851874-complete-list-of-dolphins-2020-2021-draft-picks-after-laremy-tunsil-trade

After that yesterday there are going to have to hit on very single pick just to be competitive.

15 minutes ago, ALF said:

Complete List of Dolphins' 2020, 2021 Draft Picks After Laremy Tunsil Trade

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2851874-complete-list-of-dolphins-2020-2021-draft-picks-after-laremy-tunsil-trade

They will have every opportunity to build a great team but we have seen teams with a similar opportunity not do so well.

Thanks for the link!