Mutiny in Miami after Blow out Loss

Golden Goat

1 minute ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I guess I don’t understand why they traded for Rosen.

This team has no intention on winning.

I could be wrong, but they thought Rosen might be a piece to shelf for the rebuild that starts ina year. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I guess I don’t understand why they traded for Rosen.

This team has no intention on winning.

Rosen needs support and leadership. IMO, he was more raw than Allen. At the very least, he is/was a cheap back-up.

19 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

I wonder of Lamar Jackson is going to get shell shocked next week after such a weak Dolphins defense.

Ehh. I don't know. You hang 59 points on a (BAD) NFL defense and put on that kind of performance, it's pretty impressive. He's got some serious talent. 

As it pertains to the Bills, I'm not really into the "2 guaranteed wins" thing. We clearly should win both games, but I take nothing for granted in this league.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

I wonder of Lamar Jackson is going to get shell shocked next week after such a weak Dolphins defense.

He sure had a lot to say about his ability as a QB against the worse team in the league which weren't even trying to play football. 

Where was that swagger last year in the playoffs Lamar? You don't play the Fins every week so try some humble pie before it's forced down your throat.