Watching the Giants get decimated

12 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

We may not have Dallas’s firepower but it’s clear the Giants secondary ain’t the greatest ...games on Josh to hit some deep shots next week but like our chances of winning no 2 on the road 

I hope so. Would be a fantastic way to start the season. 2-0 with both being road wins and 1 being a division and conference win. The home opener will be a mad house.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I think the bills are a better team than today's score would reflect. I think we will beat the giants.

But I would caution against overconfidence. I hope the team doesn't feel the way some posters, here, feel.

We're not an nfl juggernaut... yet...

• Like (+1) 4

21 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

We may not have Dallas’s firepower but it’s clear the Giants secondary ain’t the greatest ...games on Josh to hit some deep shots next week but like our chances of winning no 2 on the road 

F--- the Giants. I am more worried about Cincinnati, whom we play in Week 3. Dalton has over 400 yards passing.

Edited by class_of_2012

1 minute ago, class_of_2012 said:

Ugh, I just checked the stats: Manning threw for over 300 yards, Barkley rushed for over 100 yards, and Engram caught for over 100 yards. And it will be the Giants home opener. I am worried now.

Not a stellar 9th post.

• Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, class_of_2012 said:

Ugh, I just checked the stats: Manning threw for over 300 yards, Barkley rushed for over 100 yards, and Engram caught for over 100 yards. And it will be the Giants home opener. I am worried now.

With stats like that, they should have scored far more than 17 points. Not too concerned with garbage time stats

• Like (+1) 1

The Giants will be very competitive, but they appear weak in some spots on defense.  but they do have plenty of offensive weapons and a veteran QB.  I think Vegas will give the Giants the 3 point spread for the Home Field.   Otherwise even until the Bills show better.   

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Fixxxer said:

Barkley should be a challenge and Eli is a veteran QB, it will be a tough game.

Barkley will be but Bell today was a good test.  For the past three seasons people have been saying that Eli was once a successful quarterback.  Check the recent results.  Plus, I believe he's lost a weapon or two.

1 hour ago, class_of_2012 said:

That means Manning will throw for 150 against us and they will struggle to reach 250 total yards.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Another Fan said:

Yeah, nothing's a given in the NFL but should be a winnable game.

I sort of wonder if this is the first time ever (the Bills) a team won a game on someone else's home field before they even played on it 

Don't count your chickens before you hatch.

I believe for the last 18 years, the Patriots have already won their game against the Bills (or the AFCE East for that matter) before they stepped on the field