Allen's 4th fourth quarter comeback

Hebert19

2 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

Tied for most in league since beginning of last year.   

Now I wasn't a fan of a few throws out there but he was fairly accurate...went through progressions well...and when the game in on the line he's pretty clutch.  

Should be 5 if not for clay drop. 

Clay did fail to play that ball correctly.

2 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

Tied for most in league since beginning of last year.   

Now I wasn't a fan of a few throws out there but he was fairly accurate...went through progressions well...and when the game in on the line he's pretty clutch.  

Should be 5 if not for clay drop. 

We learned last year - players named Clay cannot catch.

1 hour ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Kudos to you for sticking around in a Bills forum after what must've been a heart rending loss on your end. :)

It was, but I will be here no.matter what!

9 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Is that a prison tattoo courtesy of @Jimmy Spagnola?

He does my tats and walks around holding my pocket

• Haha (+1) 2

Probably linked elsewhere, if so, my apologies. Added apologies for the paywall.

https://theathletic.com/1195261/2019/09/08/ill-get-my-*****-together-how-josh-allen-turned-his-ugly-day-into-a-thrilling-bills-comeback-win/

“We sat in the locker room (at half time) thinking this is the worst that it could have gone and we’re sitting here down six points,” Allen said. “We understood that we still had a shot in this game. Nothing was going to be too crazy to overcome. We were only down one score.”

Things turned in the Bills’ favor at the start of the fourth quarter. That’s when Allen went 8-for-10 passing for 102 yards and a touchdown. He also ran twice for 11 yards and a score. In the first three quarters, Allen completed 17 of 27 passes for 152 yards and the four turnovers. He became a different quarterback in the final quarter.

“He has that kind of moxie and just grit, you know what I mean?” Morse said. “This league is built for guys like him who when they’re backed into a corner, they don’t back down. He led us. If it wasn’t for him, we wouldn’t be in the winner’s circle.”

“He’s about as competitive as they come,” Patrick DiMarco said. “He’s one of the most competitive guys I’ve ever been around. He didn’t blink. He came over and said, ‘Hey, guys, that’s on me. I’ll get my ***** together. Let’s keep swinging.’ We have the utmost confidence in him to finish the game and sure enough, he did.”

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

“He has that kind of moxie and just grit, you know what I mean?” Morse said. “This league is built for guys like him who when they’re backed into a corner, they don’t back down. He led us. If it wasn’t for him, we wouldn’t be in the winner’s circle.”

I know it's the kind of stuff they're, "supposed to say," but these are some nice words from a guy like Morse.

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Bleedingreennc said:

I hate him....that is all

Hey...I hate Darnold.  I think he's going to be a good QB once he gels with Gase's offence.  I really hope your defense stays aggressive and especially beats up Tom Brady this year.

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

I know it's the kind of stuff they're, "supposed to say," but these are some nice words from a guy like Morse.

Morse's words  like "grit" and "winners circle" echo a throwback sound. Reminds me of a 9-7 game played in the 70's.

Edited by Rocket94