Allen's 4th fourth quarter comeback

Hebert19

Tied for most in league since beginning of last year.   

Now I wasn't a fan of a few throws out there but he was fairly accurate...went through progressions well...and when the game in on the line he's pretty clutch.  

Should be 5 if not for clay drop. 

Edited by Hebert19
Spelling
  • Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Hebert19 said:

Now I wasn't a fan of a few throws out there but he was fairly accurate...went through progressions well...and when the game in on the line he's pretty clutch.  

People also fail to realize that was only Allens 12 NFL start. Not bad at all.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Allen just has a hard time getting any credit with the national media and even with many Bills fans.

12 games in and he is doing ok. Definitely an athlete and a leader.  He just needs to consistently deliver the ball and cut down on errors.   Remember a young Brett Farve.  Same kind of player and he did ok.   

One fumble was on a sack, he needed to protect the ball.  The second fumble was a terrible snap, he never got the ball. 

The Pick -6 was on Beasley.  The other pick was a batted ball - bad bounce.  He had two other "pickable" balls that fortunately  the Jets missed.

Yet he had a 308 yard game with 2 TDs.   He threw for 270 yards and one TD, he ran for 38 yards and a TD.  Despite most things going wrong for three quarters he LEADS HIS TEAM to a road win when down 16-0.    That should be the story but with the majority of the media will likely be more focused on his errors. 

He slightly outplayed Darnold while in a more difficult environment

Edited by Bob in STL
  • Like (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Great comeback. Accuracy looks better. Decision making mostly looks better but still a work in process. We really dont know if he was making the proper reads or not. Arm is still top 3 in NFL.

Two worst throws were the INT called back by penalty and the dropped INT at goal line. The pick six was not on him. The batted ball I dont know. He threw it right at the guys outstretched arms. Should have not made that throw.

• Like (+1) 1

lot of those batted balls were bad play design by both teams Throwing a quick pass into the flat into a unblocked pass rusher  is not the very sensible Felt like the defenses were a little further ahead in execution and design today.  Actually lot of sloppy offensive play in many games today

12 minutes ago, Dadonkadonk said:

Great comeback. Accuracy looks better. Decision making mostly looks better but still a work in process. We really dont know if he was making the proper reads or not. Arm is still top 3 in NFL.

Two worst throws were the INT called back by penalty and the dropped INT at goal line. The pick six was not on him. The batted ball I dont know. He threw it right at the guys outstretched arms. Should have not made that throw.

I never saw an issue with his accuracy. Mostly just his decision making.

39 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

In 12 starts. If that isn’t firing people up that we are not out of it I don’t know what will

• Like (+1) 2