2nd Half Offensive Line Change

Jerry Jabber

Just now, Jerry Jabber said:

I noticed Ty Nsekhe was starting in place of Cody Ford at RT in the second half, but wasn’t sure of any other changes. It seems the run game was much improved in the second half, so I’m interested in hearing what changed from the first to second half.

I suggest it had to do more with the loss of CJ Mosely, but it doesn't matter because this team isn't a wild card contender anyway! :lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Jerry Jabber said:

I noticed Ty Nsekhe was starting in place of Cody Ford at RT in the second half, but wasn’t sure of any other changes. It seems the run game was much improved in the second half, so I’m interested in hearing what changed from the first to second half.

They were rotating all game. And as McD said that was the plan. 

• Like (+1) 1

I feel like if we put Cody Ford the LG and 76 and 77 on the right... I think that would be our top 5. I feel like they're not doing that bc one they don't want to over complicate things and two our depth shakes out better with Spain in there... I just think nobody would touch Allen and our rbs would have a lot of room to run. 

Edited by akcash
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, wppete said:

John feliciano is a stud!!!!! Mean nasty blocker. A couple of unnecessary penalties but I’ll take it in exchange for how nasty and dominant he plays!!! 

Amazing signing by Beane!!!

They didn't actually show it, but I guess the one "taunting" penalty was actually him going to stick up for Josh against the Jet who was laying on Josh and taunting him with a finger in his face

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, wppete said:

John feliciano is a stud!!!!! Mean nasty blocker. A couple of unnecessary penalties but I’ll take it in exchange for how nasty and dominant he plays!!! 

Amazing signing by Beane!!!

My brother is a Raiders fan. He told me about Mongo when we signed him. He said he wished they wouldn't have let him go and told me he was a good player. He thought the guy should have been a starter the whole time. Glad it worked out for us. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, stevewin said:

They didn't actually show it, but I guess the one "taunting" penalty was actually him going to stick up for Josh against the Jet who was laying on Josh and taunting him with a finger in his face

Yeah, how come the Jet didn't get flagged for taunting Josh? And Feliciano's other penalty looked like a good clean block that helped clear the RB, but I guess he got that one because of the emphasis on getting rid of blindside blocks. As far as I was concerned, it was a good, clean football play (even though the block was against a player cutting across the grain).

Edited by folz

1 hour ago, stevewin said:

He layed 2 guys out on that Play. He’s a monster!