Off-Season moves grade week 1

Dadonkadonk

Free agents

Brown A+ : He showed everything today. He looks like a complete true #1 WR. Maybe not elite size but speed, hands, and route running looked great.

Beasley C+ : multiple catches, open frequently,two drops, no broken tackles.

Morse B+: I think he was ok. Got pushed back some but all in all not bad especially for not practicing for a month. Did not play anywhere  lose to highest paid center in the league but was a big improvement over last year

Spain B- : Solid in run game. Big runs for Singletary were to the left.

Feliciano C+: little push and silly penalty

Nsekhe C- : mostly looked like the journeyman he is. Hopefully Ford steps up next week.

Kroft Incomplete - I'm going to take the high road and wait to see what he brings. I didn't like the signing at the time but he battled back to make the 53 so that is ecouraging.

Smith - saw him on the field but I dont recall anything good or bad

Long - didn't get hurt in warmups so that is a plus

Gore D- : looked slow, old, and lacking power. He didn't fumble on the final drive so I didn't give him an F

Yeldon - incomplete. As ineffective Gore was I'm surprised Yeldon didn't get a few touches.

Draft:

Oliver B- : he got much better as the game went on. Missed a sack opportunity but he got some inside pressure late in the game

Ford C- : started ok but struggled in the middle of the game. I still think he is bettet option at RT than Nsekhe but look for them to rotate often in the first 8 games

Singletary B+ : had some nice runs in the second half but those were huge running lanes. Give him credit for the speed to get the chunk plays. Hands are terrible but pass protection was adequate

Knox/Sweeney : C+, not bad but my bar is so low for this group. 

Of course we need to see more games but I liked what I saw from Brown, Singletary, Oliver, and Sweeney/Knox.   Singletary and Brown were especially good today. 

All the offensive lineman need more games make any kind of decision on.  I think that Morse got pushed back at times and he botched a snap that Allen has to carry as a fumble.

Beasley made a few plays but also had two drops and the pick 6 is mostly on him IMO. 

16 minutes ago, Dadonkadonk said:

Free agents

Brown A+ : He showed everything today. He looks like a complete true #1 WR. Maybe not elite size but speed, hands, and route running looked great.

Beasley C+ : multiple catches, open frequently,two drops, no broken tackles.

Morse B+: I think he was ok. Got pushed back some but all in all not bad especially for not practicing for a month. Did not play anywhere  lose to highest paid center in the league but was a big improvement over last year

Spain B- : Solid in run game. Big runs for Singletary were to the left.

Feliciano C+: little push and silly penalty

Nsekhe C- : mostly looked like the journeyman he is. Hopefully Ford steps up next week.

Kroft Incomplete - I'm going to take the high road and wait to see what he brings. I didn't like the signing at the time but he battled back to make the 53 so that is ecouraging.

Smith - saw him on the field but I dont recall anything good or bad

Long - didn't get hurt in warmups so that is a plus

Gore D- : looked slow, old, and lacking power. He didn't fumble on the final drive so I didn't give him an F

Yeldon - incomplete. As ineffective Gore was I'm surprised Yeldon didn't get a few touches.

Draft:

Oliver B- : he got much better as the game went on. Missed a sack opportunity but he got some inside pressure late in the game

Ford C- : started ok but struggled in the middle of the game. I still think he is bettet option at RT than Nsekhe but look for them to rotate often in the first 8 games

Singletary B+ : had some nice runs in the second half but those were huge running lanes. Give him credit for the speed to get the chunk plays. Hands are terrible but pass protection was adequate

Knox/Sweeney : C+, not bad but my bar is so low for this group. 

I think this is pretty close. I would have Spain and Morse both as solid B. They were clearly our two best linemen today.