Are we concerned about Beasley’s hands ?

Teddy KGB

I'm not the least bit worried about Beasley.  With that said, even though he was getting open he did make 2 mistakes that hurt the team today.

21 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

This.     Seeing the tipped interception 2x in short amount of time is concerning.  

Hope he shakes it off with some 7-8 catch games.  

He will.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, starrymessenger said:

Nope. He's a very good slot receiver. He will be open all year and a big part of this offence. 

That’s what I thought from what I saw in Dallas. Now I’m beginning to wonder if I overrated him a bit, but there’s time for him to improve. Hopefully this is a case of needing to adjust to a new team. 

8 minutes ago, artmalibu said:

I thought we were lucky to have him. 

If someone is looking for faults in the passing game I think the total TE production of 36 yards would be the ammo......

The tight ends didn’t drop balls.     Beasley did.    

42 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

You missed the pick 6 and the drop of the dime on the sideline ? 

those were both close and were two plays. I'm not at all concerned with a player based off two plays in the first game of the season. I don't know, seems to me they're all trying to get acclimated with one another, something like, how many new players on offense?

the one over his shoulder was catch able the other bounced off of him, fluky play.

no, beasley doesn't concern me. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

What was that trash today ? 

Thought the sideline one was gonna cost us points.   

No.  It happens.

Beasley is who he is:  a handsy underneath receiver who creates mismatches in the slot.

All receivers drop balls they should catch (except Hopkins, apparently).

Beasley will be a reliable target this season.  His skill set will make Allen much more effective against the blitz in checkdown situations.

I don't think 80/800 would be unreasonable.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

He's not very good guys. Hes actually a liability. Hot take I know, but my cowboys friends all called him the training camp hero and regular season chump. I see why.

And if today was an average day for him, great!!  

He will have 80 catches for 640 yards.  The leading receiver last year for the Bills had 652 yards.