Are we concerned about Beasley’s hands ?

Teddy KGB

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Given his history it's pry a fluke.  However, that drop on the pick six almost cost us the game.

Idc, at some distances QBs should not rifle the ball at the reciever. I do think Josh has that problem. However, this may not have been a glaring example, as it seems Josh was trying to get him to catch it and just go down to avoid a hit.

Josh Allen has nice, big hands.  That's all I'm concerned about.  If you know what I mean.  

After Beasley's career, how can anyone be concerned about his hands after one so-so game?  That is silly.  Silly.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, TroutDog said:

I don’t understand this thread. Seriously? The one that was a pick six was thrown a little off and the thirty yarder would have been a phenomenal catch. Truly difficult. 

Can we concentrate on the positives after a division win on the ROAD???? 

There are positive threads out there. If you look, I promise you'll find some.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Bferra13 said:

He's not very good guys. Hes actually a liability. Hot take I know, but my cowboys friends all called him the training camp hero and regular season chump. I see why.

In 2018 the "liability" caught 64 passes for 675 yds, 75% of the passes thrown at him.  In 2016, 77%,75 passes, 833 yds.  From what I've seen those were all tough grabs in traffic.  Some chump.  I don't want to question your taste in friends (Cowboy friends?  really?) but I wonder about their football acumen?

PS I confess I have a friend who is a Pats fan so my taste in friends can also be questioned.  But he knows his football.

11 hours ago, Gugny said:

Josh Allen has nice, big hands.  That's all I'm concerned about.  If you know what I mean.  

After Beasley's career, how can anyone be concerned about his hands after one so-so game?  That is silly.  Silly.

I wouldn't call it a major concern, but we'd like him to be 2016 or 2018 Beasley who caught 3/4 of the balls thrown at him, not 2017 Beasley more of a 50/50 guy.  Yesterday 5 of 9 for 56%

It may not be on him - one thought I had is that Beasley talked about how he worked with Allen to throw passes with more touch (because when he can't see Allen and he's looking for the ball he needs that little extra moment) and Allen had really improved by the end of TC.

With a stout pass rush and an OL that was playing together for the first time ever in a live game, plus the adrenaline of live game, I'm wondering if part of Beasley's 50% day was that Allen's throws reverted to having a bit too much "ginger" on them.  Hopefully they can work it out.

• Like (+1) 1

This is all an over reaction 

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

In 2018 the "liability" caught 64 passes for 675 yds, 75% of the passes thrown at him.  From what I've seen those were all tough grabs in traffic.  Some chump.  I don't want to question your taste in friends (Cowboy friends?  really?) but I wonder about their football acumen

PS I confess I have a friend who is a Pats fan so my taste in friends can also be questioned.  But he knows his football.

exactly that ^ 

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

With a stout pass rush and an OL that was playing together for the first time ever in a live game, plus the adrenaline of live game, I'm wondering if part of Beasley's 50% day was that Allen's throws reverted to having a bit too much "ginger" on them.

This is exactly what I was thinking.  To a "T."

16 hours ago, TroutDog said:

I don’t understand this thread. Seriously? The one that was a pick six was thrown a little off and the thirty yarder would have been a phenomenal catch. Truly difficult. 

Can we concentrate on the positives after a division win on the ROAD???? 

Agreed, if he stays healthy, Beasley will have 80 catches this year

• Like (+1) 2