Are we concerned about Beasley’s hands ?

Teddy KGB

14 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

I see a lot of people that are not concerned here.  

Glad we have clear heads and not overreacting. 

thank you mr jets kicker ??

We dont have to be concerned because you missed an xp and fg.    

You weren’t concerned with Zays hands either, I can’t put any stock into your two cents.  

And ????????     Quit rolling with the majority.    Make your own decisions 

Edited by Teddy KGB

Concern, worry, verklempt, consternation, , choose a word you like, and the answer stays the same. Not at all.  1-0 

Go Bills!!!

4 minutes ago, MassHog said:

He basically gave them the pick-6. That was really bad.

Looked like a repeat of the preseason game where he did the exact same thing 

Guy caught 5 of 9 targets for 40 yards.   ????

Edited by Teddy KGB

36 minutes ago, artmalibu said:

Right!!!

And yet there is no thread about our highest paid center in the league getting blown up by a rookie causing a fumble...

DC Tom needs to have a talk with you.

Go Bills!!!

Between the preseason and the issues today, I think you have to be at least A LITTLE concerned. Hopefully it's just that he's still getting used to Allen's ball. I think it'll improve. But you can't have balls deflecting over the middle.

Cowboys Twitter people were talking today about how much of an upgrade Randall Cobb is for them because he's physical. I dunno.

The deficiency I noticed more today is Levi Wallace's tackling. It looked like he got run over for nice gains twice.

Edited by The Bills Blog
  • Like (+1) 1

I went to the open practice in South Carolina, one thing that I noticed was the velocity Allen puts on the ball with just a flip of the wrist his receivers seemed to bobble his intermediate passes and when the ball hit them you could clearly hear a "thud."  Several of his passes are catchable but he really needs to be able to put it on the money more often and make a more catchable ball and if he can do that the YACS on these short routes will increase

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

Between the preseason and the issues today, I think you have to be at least A LITTLE concerned. Hopefully it's just that he's still getting used to Allen's ball. I think it'll improve. But you can't have balls deflecting over the middle.

Cowboys Twitter people were talking today about how much of an upgrade Randall Cobb is for them because he's physical. I dunno.

The deficiency I noticed more today is Levi Wallace's tackling. It looked like he got run over for nice gains twice.

Beasley went 5 for 5 in one preseason game.  

I still don't see a need to worry 

3 hours ago, Billznut said:

What I’m most worried about is his ability to absorb the punishment he will get. I can’t see him playing in all 16 games. I hope I’m wrong. 

I believe he has been amazingly durable thus far in his career, that better not jinx him. He does look tiny though for sure.

Edited by billrooter

I thought the int was a low ball that was catchable but took an unfortunate bounce. 

The 30 yd drop was up against his helmet .. he didn't adjust to the ball for a cleaner should of been catch. 

Worried no... still a good day for Beasley... 

• Like (+1) 1