Are we concerned about Beasley’s hands ?

Teddy KGB

2 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Not sure how Rich Gannon blames that on Allen. Even if it was a throw off the mark, it wasn’t by any means a ball that was in danger of being intercepted. It was a fluke play, 9/10 that incomplete ball hits the ground. 

Either way, IMO that pick was more on Beasley than Allen 

Bingo. Also the bad snap that was fumbled is on Morse, not Allen.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Not sure how Rich Gannon blames that on Allen. Even if it was a throw off the mark, it wasn’t by any means a ball that was in danger of being intercepted. It was a fluke play, 9/10 that incomplete ball hits the ground. 

Correct ??

4 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

True--especially after seeing that endzone angle...that hit beasley pretty squarely

8 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Given his history it's pry a fluke.  However, that drop on the pick six almost cost us the game.

Yeah, that drop on the pick six was the one I thought would get us. The one on the sideline was bad as well. Overall a gutty performance by our guys and a fantastic opening day win. 

3 minutes ago, Freak-O said:

He dropped one during pre season and a couple today. I'm not worried, yet, but I'm not totally convinced there's nothing to worry about either.

This.     Seeing the tipped interception 2x in short amount of time is concerning.  

Hope he shakes it off with some 7-8 catch games.  

10 minutes ago, MJS said:

He also dropped the pick 6. Not a perfectly thrown ball, but absolutely it's on him for not catching that.

That was not a well thrown ball. Very unfortunate the way it bounced for both Beasley and Allen, but it happens. I'm definitely not concerned about CB's hands.

4 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

That was not a well thrown ball. Very unfortunate the way it bounced for both Beasley and Allen, but it happens. I'm definitely not concerned about CB's hands.

You see receivers catch that more times than not.

• Thank you (+1) 1