Mike Schopp is a total.....

US Egg

All the Bills have to do is keep winning, and even Schopp’s tiresome we shoulda never dumped Tuhrod act will go away. Great way to pull a game out that never should have been in doubt from the get go—but how cool is it that the Bills have so much swagger that even digging themselves self inflicted holes isn’t enough anymore to keep them down! 

This game was a total gut punch for him

Lamar had the stats. Josh looked shaky. It looked like things could get out of hand quickly.

He had a whole show planned I'm sure. Then it was wrenched away.

But I'll bet he figures it's just a matter of time so he just needs to get through this week.

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

He said he doesn’t know how players act on the sidelines of games he didn’t attend (a point the caller made) and that pro athletes generally don’t give up since they are paid to play.

He knows dam well how the players have acted on the sidelines on this team over the last 20 years.  He knew exactly what the caller meant but he choses to be a dick. 

He said his condescending smart ass stuff because he does not want to say something positive.

I just turned his show off.  I hate that he is on the air after the games.  He is terrible and he ruins the post game just by his existence.    But of YOU like him ...

9 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I used to like the show, but even I am starting hear it more and more... he is more a fantasy football fan than a Bills fan...he even said as much 2 weeks ago....bull dog is always defending Allen when Schoop puts him down

Hope BD punches him in the face some day

11 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

he just refused to acknowledge any "culture change".   A comeback of 16 points in the 4th quarter on the road happens all the time in his world.

why does he have a job? 

I was actually thinking this the other day, almost everybody hates him so why does the station want a guy who drives listeners away ??

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian