Mike Schopp is a total.....

US Egg

I used to like the show, but even I am starting hear it more and more... he is more a fantasy football fan than a Bills fan...he even said as much 2 weeks ago....bull dog is always defending Allen when Schoop puts him down

Edited by JaCrispy

Yep. Gave him 15 minutes before I turned that garbage off. He called Bell's 93 total yards "fantastic" which is hilariously laughable since Singletary had 98 on 14 less touches. What's above "fantastic"? And he opened with some snarky comment that his puppet was laughing at in the background, something about the last time the Bills came back from 16 down in the third being like 22 years ago or something. He said "I guess that could be right" which is awesome because this blowhard ahole touts himself as someone who remembers everything... unless that means the Bills, which he loves cutting down. I'd listen to WGR if they didn't populate shows with idiots like this. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

he just refuse to acknowledge any "culture change".   A comeback of 16 points in the 4th quarter on the road happens all the time in his world.

why does he have a job? 

He said he doesn’t know how players act on the sidelines of games he didn’t attend (a point the caller made) and that pro athletes generally don’t give up since they are paid to play.

he has a job because people listen and often times start discussions about him

on the internet.

Edited by Bangarang