[Name Only Title] Sean McDermott

Hebert19

Mosley going out was huge for us. Singletary is clearly better than Gore, and it isn’t even close. Allen has to still work on accuracy, I am having my doubts but he played great with the game on the line.

Defense was incredible and just didn’t give up much at all today!

Our punter couldn’t pin the ball deep if his life depended on it.

McDermitt is laser focused and had them playing hard despite no points until late in the game! 

Go Bills

1 minute ago, Azucho98 said:

When we were down 16-3, I told my kids the final will be 17-16 Bills....they looked at me like I was crazy and I told them you have to billeve!

McD has them going the right direction.  Brown and Beasley were great additions on O.  

Go Bills!

I did the same where I’m at with my friends who are Bills haters. When the score was 16-3 and asked each one of the thought the Bills would win and the my laughed at me lol....I’m feeling 100% right now

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Still not a fan of Clappy McClapperson WRT game-day coaching.  But he is an extraordinary leader of men.

I am, and I’ve been critical for 2 years. Correctly called for PI. Had his Defense ready all game, including calling timely time outs to assure we were positioned. Noticeably fewer penalties.

• Like (+1) 5

6 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Josh Allen: Balls of Brass.

One time I am in agreement with Joe in Winslow!

3 minutes ago, vincec said:

Too bad he doesn't know beans about offense.

Go to your room Francis!

14 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Fair enough. I’m just so happy for this win. 

Im not getting into any arguments with fellow Bills fans this week. :)

Why can't they just enjoy the win and stop the drama queen act for one week?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, ganesh said:

Mosley was the difference.  Once he went out, the Bills offense had its way

This is what I think.  We're also lucky Crowder didn't do more damage than he did.  We had no answer for Crowder.

26 minutes ago, Steptide said:

It's almost like the jets went to sleep in the 4th quarter 

they did lose mosely so that hurt them some, bills still made the right adjustments and plays in the second half.

it was the first game. there is going to be, as per usual, the major critics dissecting this game to find anything they can negative about it.

they shook the rust off, on the road against a division team with a pretty stingy defense and came back to win it in the 4th Qtr after committing 4 turnovers, where 99% of the time you lose that game.

I'd say it was one hell of a game!

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Like (+1) 2

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

30 minutes ago, ganesh said:

Mosley was the difference.  Once he went out, the Bills offense had its way

I’ve seen this sentiment a number of times, good teams over come injuries.

I have coaching decision question, why not kick a FG with 12 seconds rather than punt? And if your going to punt why not take delay penalty? I don’t think it was a time out.

18 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

This is what I think.  We're also lucky Crowder didn't do more damage than he did.  We had no answer for Crowder.

The Jets scored 8 offensive points against us. I think they handled Crowder just fine.

• Like (+1) 4