Bills (1-0) at Jets (0-1) Postgame thread

YoloinOhio

16 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Maybe not but Don’t care tbh not trying to be snarky 

I mean I would of been happy with the win if Mosely hadn't played this game like we thought might happen. Honestly for the Jets I hope he's alright because playing those guys that were iffy could really come back to bite them.

13 minutes ago, cd1 said:

I would like to apologize to all my fellow Bills Fans!

Apparently, The Bills sweatshirt I was wearing today was cursed!!!!!!!!

I took it off in the third quarter and immediately the game turned around.

I promise that I will never let that happen again!

Carry on with celebrating (or maybe just breathing... ha ha).

You're going to have to burn that sweatshirt it's the only way to be sure.

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Honestly I like the initial game plan they really came out to punch them in face the fumble and then deflection interception just killed it.

I really like that (technically I really hated the first half) the offense went through a lot of adversity with the bad bounces with the turnovers and the Defense stood strong and held things together while the offense got themselves going.

Overall though I reiterate 

***** you fate/luck BILLS WIN!.?

• Like (+1) 2

Good teams win a few games that they are not supposed to win.  We shouldn't have won this game when we were down 16-0.  But we kept at it, continued to battle, got a few breaks (when the Jets got them all in the first half), and pulled it out.  This win gives me a lot of hope for this season and the core group as a whole.

Edited by Mark80
  • Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

He threw 2 glaringly bad interceptions today.  One was dropped by the defender when it hit him in the hands, the other was erased by a defensive holding call away from the play.

The first I honestly think was just Good defensive play and he jumped the route. The second I'll give you. Easy INT that was dropped. 

Either way, I think my other points still stand. 

3 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Just had a read of Gang Green. The arrogance and certainty they would win during the week has been replaced by comments like this:

"I’m done with the god forsaken ***** team. Goodbye."

LOL. Seeya

LoL, I was just reading that!

https://www.forums.theganggreen.com/threads/pathetic-to-drop-a-16-point-lead.92748/#post-3847467

hey any Jets fans in the house this is by no means a "gloat we won" thread..although we actually Could...y'all had 4 turnovers and how many points off of those? We stole this game like a kid pinching your lunch money ? See you in New Era later this year.

• Like (+1) 1