Bills (1-0) at Jets (0-1) Postgame thread

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

And the reality is that all of his turnovers were good defensive plays and not bad decisions by him. Yes one was called back but in counting the ones on the Stat sheet. 

Two batted that were tip drill catches, one missed catch that deflected to the defender and another that never even touched his hands (snap from Morse). 

He threw 2 glaringly bad interceptions today.  One was dropped by the defender when it hit him in the hands, the other was erased by a defensive holding call away from the play.

Just now, Nextmanup said:

He threw 2 glaringly bad interceptions today.  One was dropped by the defender when it hit him in the hands, the other was erased by a defensive holding call away from the play.

I don't see those INTs on the stat sheet.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, starrymessenger said:

Theyve got work to do for sure but on the two fourth Q drives they were blowing a good Jets off the line consistently. Not something we saw last year. 

The O line looked quite good considering they did not all play together in the preseason.

They are only going to get better as the season progresses.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Wow, what a ***** loss today. Sounds like a bunch of you “fans” are really happy that we lost. 

Edit: I think my point was missed! 

I meant that with all the whining, it sounded like we lost!!!!  The non Allen supporters sound lame! 

Edited by thebug
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

Devin singletary won this game for the bills. They were not putting points on the board until he started getting the ball

CONCUR.....and just for the record how many hours go by until the grounded jets are waiving their kicker. The truth is his play made a pivotal difference and the bills won in the end HA!!! I'll take win ugly over losses enny ole day and twice on sunday! Singletary and some clutch defensive plays sparked the win. Feels GREAT!~!~!

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Schopp starting off strong - "give us a call or something I guess we need some fan interaction it is a post game show afterall"

I hope no one calls