Bills (1-0) at Jets (0-1) Postgame thread

YoloinOhio

16 minutes ago, Element115 said:

Lamar Jackson had 5 passing TD's today against the Dolphins lol.  Can't wait until the Bills play them...

When they were comparing the four young QBs and I saw Jackson was something like 16/18, I thought, wow - he's improved.

Then I remembered they were playing the Phins, and I had a nice laugh. ?

Edited by WhoTom

2 minutes ago, Success said:

I love everything about this team. Allen is talented and resilient.  Singletary could be a star.  The O line is the best I’ve seen it in years.  John Brown - John friggin’ Brown.

And that D.  We can win any game with that D.  They get great pressure, cover well and contain the run.  And they play like a cohesive unit.  

What a team.

talented resilient but still with major problems...he cant have repeats of this game against decent teams

• Like (+1) 1

Absolutely F ing fan F ing tastic !!!! ?????

Notice that all the jackazses disappeared in the fourth quarter, 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, cd1 said:

I would like to apologize to all my fellow Bills Fans!

Apparently, The Bills sweatshirt I was wearing today was cursed!!!!!!!!

I took it off in the third quarter and immediately the game turned around.

I promise that I will never let that happen again!

Carry on with celebrating (or maybe just breathing... ha ha).

I can do you one better- I hyped up watching this game with my 8 month old daughter for several weeks - her first game. She was in the room, but I was watching on my laptop and she was playing with other people throughout the game. I popped her on my lap right before the drive where we scored our first TD....

1 minute ago, Olliemets said:

Now that I can relax and enjoy rest of week #1...soething occured to me. Nice not to see a ton of penalties. In the Rex Era there was a penalty it seemed on every punt. Much Much better team discipline.

Tell me about it... Some OL stuff, as expected, and some ticky tack stuff, but nothing gutting... Seeing that 4th and 10 flag not be against us was the biggest shock of the game to me... 

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

17-0 unanswered points on the road in the second half. That ain’t nothing. 

I'm sure ScottLaw will be around soon with some explanations for why the Jets gave it away and the Bills didn't deserve it.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, pepsicat17 said:

Can’t wait to see Singletary used more in the game plan now and watch his progression. Any offense coordinator worth their salt would use him more going forward... right???

Yes. I think they were probably easing him in. Easing complete. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2