Bills (1-0) at Jets (0-1) Postgame thread

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Totally inaccurate. The jets pretty much played the same way the entire game. There was no “collapse.” The Bills finally got out of their own way. 

Completely agree. Bills outplayed them. So much so they overcame 4 turnovers

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

My dad, a Steelers fan, said that Bell would gash us today. I told him under 65 rushing, and under 100 scrimmage. He had 60 rushing, and 92 total. 

He actually looked a lot better than i thought he would but Bills contained him when they needed to 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

My dad, a Steelers fan, said that Bell would gash us today. I told him under 65 rushing, and under 100 scrimmage. He had 60 rushing, and 92 total. 

Still, the guy is tough to bring down, there were a couple of times our guys bounced off of him.

I would like to apologize to all my fellow Bills Fans!

Apparently, The Bills sweatshirt I was wearing today was cursed!!!!!!!!

I took it off in the third quarter and immediately the game turned around.

I promise that I will never let that happen again!

Carry on with celebrating (or maybe just breathing... ha ha).

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 6

2 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

So would the Bills still have won if CJ Mosely didn't get injured?  Interested to hear some opinions on this.

He certainly seemed to be dialed in. I think his loss affected the outcome of the game.  However, it created a dropoff in talent and the offense exploited it. Any other offense in NFL would do the same. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The Jets didn't collapse, the Bills O just stopped giving them the ball. The Jets had a very hard time against the Bills D the entire game and the Bills O had the ball a hell of a lot more then the Jets. A big confidence booster this! 

• Like (+1) 14

9 minutes ago, Element115 said:

Lamar Jackson had 5 passing TD's today against the Dolphins lol.  Can't wait until the Bills play them...

That's something I thought about as I kept hearing about it during the game. It must be nice to start off against the dolphins really takes the pressure off.

1 minute ago, Tcali said:

Considering his awful 1st half and beginning of second half----JA did show great resilience.

His first half wasn’t nearly as bad as the counting stats would indicate.

The turnovers were all very flukey as opposed to being poor decision making; and by my count Allen really only made two truly poor decisions throughout the game, neither of which came back to bite him.

If this is who Josh Allen is, the Bills are going to be playoff contenders for the next 10-15 years or so.  Without bad luck, the Bills win this game by 3-4 scores in a run away.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 5