Bills 17, Jets 16!! Game Balls...

YoloinOhio

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

The first couple were pretty good. Last one was really bad to kick in end zone when we needed a good one. Terrible pooch. 

Agree with you 100% but I bet the coaching staff told him to kick it as high as possible to burn clock. 

7 minutes ago, MJS said:

Announcers said it is about a 1% chance.

Gannon sounded like he was guessing.

7 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

The first couple were pretty good. Last one was really bad to kick in end zone when we needed a good one. Terrible pooch. 

I didn't have a problem with it.  Prevent a return or a shank.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Gannon sounded like he was guessing.

It sounded like he was reading the stat. He said of teams that have 4 turnovers and the other team has none, on the road, they lose 99% of the time.

1 minute ago, MJS said:

It sounded like he was reading the stat. He said of teams that have 4 turnovers and the other team has none, on the road, they lose 99% of the time.

Sounded to me like he was wanting to say "they never win" and just said "99%" because you never say never.  In any case, I'm sure it's very low in reality.

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

I didn't have a problem with it.  Prevent a return or a shank.

It's an easy quick to get it to the 10. Only an average or decent kick to get it to the 5. In the endzone at that point is really  bad. Although I was very happy with him and even surprised overall.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

It's an easy quick to get it to the 10. Only an average or decent kick to get it to the 5. In the endzone at that point is really  bad. Although I was very happy with him and even surprised overall.

The important thing was to prevent the block...he was getting it out quick. 

• Like (+1) 1