Bills 17, Jets 16!! Game Balls...

YoloinOhio

Just now, Doc said:

They were legit.  One was going for Darnold's knees, the other was knocking Allen down after the ball was thrown.

Yes, probably better to call them than not to do so.

Offense - Jon Brown

Defense - Shaq Lawson

Never expected to type the former.

18 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Allen had a better game than he's getting credit for.  2 of the turnovers weren't his fault, and he had a couple passes that got batted.  He still threw for almost 300 yards and put in 2 TD's.  Kid is a gamer and didn't let some bad breaks take him out of the game.  

If not for the few breaks that went the wrong way in the first half, we likely win this game by a large margin.  I think we will be alright moving forward.  

He also had a pick called back and a dropped interception.  He needs to do better.

2 minutes ago, vorpma said:

But we have many on OTB who post Defense is no longer important! 

I don’t recall a single person ever saying defense wasn’t important.

Its always been the fact that it’s an offensive league now. Defense clearly still matters.

Hell Yeah!!!

I love Dabol but hope he realizes that you cant throw every down regardless of the game plan. First half nearly cost us, without the turnovers we would have murdered them. But its a win and thats what matters most.

35 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Allen (2nd half)

singletary

wallace

DL

hauschka

Smoke

Sauce

Who is sauce?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

I don’t recall a single person ever saying defense wasn’t important.

Its always been the fact that it’s an offensive league now. Defense clearly still matters.

Ya ya showtime, offence, arena league football, blah, blah, blah

38 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Singletary was the best player on the field.

Dabol needed to go to him more often. Passing every down if the first quarter and most of the first was stupid. Thankfully he wisened up in the second half  or McD gave him a pep talk with vigorous clapping !!