Bills 17, Jets 16!! Game Balls...

YoloinOhio

Who says defense is no longer relevant? They won that game for us. 4 turnovers and a safety as well as a pick 6, plus all the time they spent on the firls in the first 3 quarters because the offense couldn't do squat and they still came out on top.

Like I've been saying for a while, it will take time for this offense to gel. I'm hoping that 3 quarters is enough.

Any win is still a win, but a comeback on the road against a division rival is especially sweet.

• Like (+1) 2

Agree with all regarding game balls, but I’d give a hat tip to the refs for a pretty cleanly-called game. I disagreed with both of the roughing the passer calls (one for each team), but they probably have to err on the side of safety.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Moose said:

Agree with all regarding game balls, but I’d give a hat tip to the refs for a pretty cleanly-called game. I disagreed with both of the roughing the passer calls (one for each team), but they probably have to err on the side of safety.

They were legit.  One was going for Darnold's knees, the other was knocking Allen down after the ball was thrown.

• Like (+1) 2