Bills 17, Jets 16!! Game Balls...

YoloinOhio

Everyone is raving about Singletary but it was the oline and execution that set up those plays. Still happy but give the credit to the oline. Josh Allen is a man and acts like it on he field. Darnold looked like garbage all day but all bills fans in the game thread and announcers kept sucking up to darnold. Football really is a team game and people don’t understand when something goes wrong it just isn’t one person. Josh had some unlucky plays but overall I was very happy with his play today and really appreciated how he stayed poised all game. 

Edited by Rocbillsfan1
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Singletary played great. Allen did a hell of a job coming back from that rough 1st half. John Brown did good also.

Whole defense did awesome. Good job, I just had a feeling this team would rebound in the second half and I'm glad they did. They showed what kind of team they are becoming and I'm proud of them.

]

Great football game today, I f'ed my finger nails up son!

my nails are to the quick!!

Just now, Paulus said:

I agree. The turnovers were not especially his fault. They were just goofy mistakes. 

Defense gets ball. 

Agree D gets game ball. Devin honorable mention. JA improved in the 2nd half and settled down. The first Int. is on Beasley. The 2nd fumble is on Morse. Everyone predicted these week 1 games would look ragged and they were. Still a good road win against crazy eyes....

• Like (+1) 1

You could see Allen walking off and he kind of blew his cheeks as if to say "we dodged a bullet there". 

To me that first half was just a freak thing. There were some bad throws but the bounces were just not going our way. Plus it was week 1, very emotional, new line etc. You have to think they'll be far more in the groove next week and that ***** won't happen again.

I've said repeatedly that Allen will always make the odd boneheaded play because he's like Favre in that respect, but they won;t be shut out for so long in games going forward and I also expect them to keep passing a lot in the first half because (I've also said this before) I think their gameplan this year will be to blow teams away in the first and then run it down their necks in the second half. Should be fun!

Edited by RobbRiddick
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Paulus said:

I agree. The turnovers were not especially his fault. They were just goofy mistakes. 

Defense gets ball. 

maybe not, but one flag negated a really bad int and he should have been intercepted by #20 near the goalline.

He had subpar game even though his percentage was good. Had a great drive on his rushing TD and TD to Brown, he needs to get a lot better.

The offense should feature John Brown more.

1 minute ago, Les Vegetables said:

Tre White- jets where scared to even look his way

+1....   They had 14 catches to Crowder...and then pretty much nothing,.... Tre was a true Shutdown corner taking Robbie Anderson out of the game

• Like (+1) 1

Allen had a better game than he's getting credit for.  2 of the turnovers weren't his fault, and he had a couple passes that got batted.  He still put up almost 300 yards and put in 2 TD's.  Kid is a gamer and didn't let some bad breaks take him out of the game.  

If not for the few breaks that went the wrong way in the first half, we likely win this game by a large margin.  I think we will be alright moving forward.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2