Its week 1...no matter what happens lets not overreact please...

Big Turk

51 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

I think  turning the ball over 4 times is going to make this thread a lot harder to sell.  I'm with you and feel that a couple of the turnovers are just sh*t luck but while I still think Josh is playing well he needs to get better with ball security.

His accuracy looks much improved, i can live with him cleaning up the other stuff over the next few weeks

Edited by matter2003

Just now, matter2003 said:

His accuracy looks much improved, i can live with him cleaning up the other stuff over the next few weeks

Not sure what game you are watching.  I'm not lying when I say I wish I could agree.  Daboll has some guys wide open and Josh has gotten the ball to them but I can't say he has looked more accurate at all.  The decision making has been horrible and one of the picks wasn't an accurate throw somewhat causing the interception.

13 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Idk mannn that wasn’t squeaky clean but a win is a win so we’ll see you next week. Same time. Same place. 

This is really true. This game was more important than some others on the schedule this year, we started out by royally screwing the whole thing up, and still found a way to put a win on the board.

It counts just as much as the Ravens 59-10 win over Miami.