Its week 1...no matter what happens lets not overreact please...

Big Turk

1 hour ago, matter2003 said:

Week 1 always has some funky things that go on and people always seem to wildly overreact one way or the other...lets try and stay calm no matter what happens...its week 1...things aren't always what they seem, good or bad...lets wait a few weeks before we start forming an objective opinion...

...opening on the road against an AFCE rival is critical IMO.....SIX games await....can be the tipping point between playoffs or January golf IMO..........

3 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

I think  turning the ball over 4 times is going to make this thread a lot harder to sell.  I'm with you and feel that a couple of the turnovers are just sh*t luck but while I still think Josh is playing well he needs to get better with ball security.

What exactly was his fault? Didn't hold onto the ball on a blind side sack- bad throw into a DE which happens- unlucky bounce

11 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...can be the tipping point between playoffs or January golf IMO..........

January golf to an NFL player is a top notch course in Florida with top shelf beverages.  To most of us fans, January golf is putting for the floor drain in the basement while drinking a PBR...?

?

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Who gets to decide if it’s an over action?! 

Based on the first half anyone who thinks this team is playoff caliber is over reacting imo 

Based on the first half of the first game of the season anyone who thinks they know what kind of season this team will have is overreacting IMO.

31 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

What exactly was his fault? Didn't hold onto the ball on a blind side sack- bad throw into a DE which happens- unlucky bounce

Dude you are spending waaaaay too much time defending Josh today. No one is blaming him for the whole game, but he must be better on the road if we want to not be 6-10 again. He has had a bad game. He has looked nervous outside of the first 10 scripted plays. I like the kid but this was like a preseason outing. 

Edited by Locomark
  • Like (+1) 1

We should overreact tho. The offense has 3 rushes the entire first half when Allen and passing game are struggling with turnovers?

then when it’s 1st and 10 from inside your own 2 you rush Gore up the middle for a safety?

its not the play of the players here I’m concerned with. It’s the terrible coaching/playcalling. 

Mcdermott doesn’t deserve to be a head coach. Or maybe it’s Dabolls fault. Either way, McDermott should be held accountable. It’s his team.