ESPN Pre-Game

Virgil

43 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I'm going to throw up.  Rex, Moss, Bruschi, Mort....

It's just painful to watch.  All of them picked the Jets to win.  The host picked the Bills because she said the culture seems strong and Rex rolled his eyes.  You could tell that one hit him.

Anyways, this is the absolute worst pre-game show I've ever seen.  These guys are terrible

It's all about ratings and the NYC/NJ market has way more customers than WNY.  Like everyone else has said ignore those guys and the other big market jock sniffers and you will be happy.

Edited by RochesterRob

36 minutes ago, Virgil said:

It's just painful to watch.  All of them picked the Jets to win.  The host picked the Bills because she said the culture seems strong and Rex rolled his eyes.  You could tell that one hit him.

Anyways, this is the absolute worst pre-game show I've ever seen.  These guys are terrible

Agree 100%.  It is literally disgusting.  

It is unbelievable that they are paying Rex Ryan for his opinions and commentary—he is a straight-up moron.

59 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Just turned on the CBS pregame. All four picked the Jets too.