ESPN Pre-Game

Virgil

I'm going to throw up.  Rex, Moss, Bruschi, Mort....

It's just painful to watch.  All of them picked the Jets to win.  The host picked the Bills because she said the culture seems strong and Rex rolled his eyes.  You could tell that one hit him.

Anyways, this is the absolute worst pre-game show I've ever seen.  These guys are terrible

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Virgil said:

It's just painful to watch.  All of them picked the Jets to win.  The host picked the Bills because she said the culture seems strong and Rex rolled his eyes.  You could tell that one hit him.

Anyways, this is the absolute worst pre-game show I've ever seen.  These guys are terrible

But we like Sam...

14 minutes ago, Virgil said:

We really can't be surprised the Jets are picked to win. Between ESPN and the NY media, those guys are way overhyped. And it may end up blowing up in their face, Darnold has a ton of pressure on him now

15 minutes ago, Virgil said:

well here in WNY we get to watch Thad Brown yay!!

9 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

I haven't watched a pregame show in many years.  Waste of time...especially early in the year when I can be outside enjoying what is left of summer here in WNY.

Right there with you.  I turn on the tube at 1pm.  Not a minute sooner.

• Like (+1) 4