9/8 Around the NFL Gameday Thread

BuffaloBill

47 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

Unless Lamar Jackson is playing the Dolphins every week he is not very good. Wait until he plays the Chiefs in two weeks. He will look like a bad college quarterback when he actually has to put up points against a good team. 

He might be good.  He might not.  It's impossible to judge on one outing against the Dolphins.

Sure is making it fun, trash talking all the Dolphins fans I know, though.  "Your secondary made Lamar Jackson look like what Lamar Jackson's fans think Lamar Jackson is."  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, The Red King said:

I had been attacked repeatedly for saying the Browns were over-hyped, that they looked good on paper but I wanted to see it on the field before I annoint them anything.  Sure looked like the best team in the AFC today, didn't they? ?

And they play the Jets next Monday night. Gonna be a LOT of fun watching that game

My favorite part of the day so far, aside from the Bills winning, was seeing the Browns got stomped by the Titans. Sick of hearing how great they are this year. Burleson even picked them for the Super Bowl. Hilarious.

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Pete said:

I was being lambasted on this board when I lobbied to keep all of our draft picks, and let Lamar Jackson fall to us.

Really dude? Against Miami. 

How'd he do in the playoffs last season? Can't we wait on the coronation until he plays an actual NFL defense? He's done nothing to this point to justify taking him over Allen.

• Thank you (+1) 1