9/8 Bills at Jets Second Half Thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Yep. He started well but with each mistake he has got more rattled and for some reason Daboll never took the time to settle him down, run the ball and ease him back into the game.

Which only shows Daboll will not finish the year. You have a young QB who was struggling and you still allow him to pass instead of taking pressure off him and running the ball. 

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Yep, with ol TT this is a very winnable game. Sometimes all you gotta do is hand onto the ball and let the game come to you, young Josh

I never understood the hate for TT.  He had some really good qualities and was part of our playoff drought ending

Just now, Golden*Wheels said:

JOsh trying to give it away

wth

Looks like the same “temper tantrum” I throw on the golf course. You know, that day where you’re toeing the line between the best round of your life and a few bad bounces ruining everything. 

Then the round gets gets away from you, and you tee up, shank it; and have a few holes where you look like Happy Gilmore and don’t give a sh*t anymore...

Except I am not a profession golfer/athlete, so that type of behavior is absolutely unacceptable. If you want to act like a professional toddler, get treated like one. Sit in the effing corner until you can act like a professional. . 

• Sad 1