Bills at the Jets 9/8 First Half Thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

First pick was a throw that was low and in front of Beasley... Not behind. He had both hands on it and missed it. That's not on Allen. At very least Beasley needs to make sure it doesn't go past him. 

The second pick was a tipped pass that was going to the outside.. Not sure what you're talking about.. 

disagree it hit his knee watch it again. 2nd pick was thrown to no one. so a risk with no reward. on him. watch again

3 minutes ago, Mango said:

Allen had a great first series and has made a number of impressive throws, but come on...

He dodged a bullet on a terrible throw on a terrible decision that was bailed out with a defensive holding flag on a DIFFERENT RECEIVER. 

Beasley INT was way low and behind. Catchable yes. Good throw, no. On a slant, the ball went off Beasley’s quad on his trailing leg. It was low and way behind. 

Watch how many catches receivers are having to stop or change direction the other way towards the ball. Allen has less head scratcher throws, but ball placement has been pretty bad at worse, and super inconsistent at best. 

Correct- that called back int was the worst play of allens day. 

It was in front of him, and low. I don't care where the ball is on that. It's Beasley's fault it's a pick. At worst he should have knocked it down. But reality is, he should have caught it. 

The bigger issue I think, is the play calling so far. It's strange. 

It hasn't been a great game, I'm not saying it is... But some of the philistines on this board are off the chain and detached from reality. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, 34-78-83 said:

Allen actually looks quite good at things he wasn’t so good at least season. I am encouraged. The 2 picks that counted are total fluke plays. 

Nope.  Those are all on allen for not hitting Beasley square in the chest and for not knowing the defender was going to jump up right when he threw it.  All good QBs have the ability to use telekinesis and make players  be where they need to be when they throw the ball.

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Does any other fanbase in the nfl have to feel like a game is over the second they are behind? Why can’t we ever just have a nfl caliber offense?

Its all about the QB in this league. The bills have made mind numbingly dumb QB decisions over the past 20 yrs.

Just now, JaCrispy said:

I have to say, despite the negative plays, he does look more accurate 

Also another thing to note is that the Bills have had to drive deep from their own territory, whereas the jets have got better field position

2 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Nope.  Those are all on allen for not hitting Beasley square in the chest and for not knowing the defender was going to jump up right when he threw it.  All good QBs have the ability to use telekinesis and make players  be where they need to be when they throw the ball.

Nope those plays happen all over. El wrongo