Bills at the Jets 9/8 First Half Thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, Buddy Hix said:

I can’t believe this team still has a chance.

Pathetic that O can’t do a ***** thing to help the D, who are playing their asses off. And now the D has to come out to start the 2nd.

To their credit the O is playing great.  Josh (some bad luck and a lot of it his own doing) is turning the ball over like a river boat gambler.

Just got a chance to post after watching 1st half. I can’t believe they are only down 6 with the 4 turnovers. On the turnovers, the only real bad decision was the one they got negated by a flag. The others were on deflections, bad snap, and the fumble. Secure the ball!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 2ForMacAdoo said:

Yep, we're only in this game thanks to the D. I just fear they're going to be inevitably gassed in the 2nd half if our anemic offense continues to do nothing.

Gassed? They’ve barely been on the field.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Because a group of people who aren't actual posters on this board- including you - are dynamiting the game day thread without knowing what they're talking about. Turnovers happen- They're learning opportunities and we're one score down. Only one of them was truly Allens fault. 

Both Picks were his fault although they weren't blatant. First pick was behind the receiver and any receiver worth their salt is going to reach back for it, it was a bad bounce. The 2nd pic was throw to an area where no receiver was looking. Go back and look at it again. I did 3 times. At best it would have been intentional grounding.

Our defense is awesome. 

The Jets kicker should be cut at halftime. 

I love Allen, but he’s my height and having balls tipped is unacceptable. Unless, of course you side arm it for god knows what reason. 

If anyone who isn’t a Jets or Bills fan has to watch this, I feel bad for them.