Bills-Jets Pregame thread

YoloinOhio

Happy Kickoff Sunday Bills fans!

Just stopped by to check out the opponent this morning and decided to create an account.  With both NY n Buffalo landing good QBs in 2018, I'm looking forward to a great rivalry between us for years to come.

Welp, good luck today.  Obviously I want the Jets to win, but cheers to a great game, promising play from both teams, and most importantly...  no injuries!

• Like (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, JetFan79 said:

Just stopped by to check out the opponent this morning and decided to create an account.  With both NY n Buffalo landing good QBs in 2018, I'm looking forward to a great rivalry between us for years to come.

Welp, good luck today.  Obviously I want the Jets to win, but cheers to a great game, promising play from both teams, and most importantly...  no injuries!

Thanks for stopping by...now go get your shine box!!!

?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JetFan79 said:

Do you know Jimmy Spagnola? If not, Welcome aboard! Behave yourself.

4 minutes ago, JetFan79 said:

Welcome, good times!!!

I think that the Jets are an offensive line and a true WR1 away from making this a Kelly/Marino kind of deal. It's something that the Fish and Cheatriots are going to hate for sure!!!

Let's do this!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

Do you know Jimmy Spagnola? If not, Welcome aboard! Behave yourself.

I do not.  Don't worry, I'm usually well behaved.  Only some light smack talk occassionally.

With three 2018 drafted QBs in the division now, and old man Brady approaching 50...  one of us better dethrone the Pats soon.

Hopefully we all can agree on that.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, JetFan79 said:

Welcome, good sir/ma'am. A pleasant change from Spags.

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Jesus the WGR callers in rare form this morning. 

I blame you for listening?

Sorry, had to!  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Jesus the WGR callers in rare form this morning. 

"I don't know any players on the Bills.  Start naming names..."

What in THE hell was that guy talking about!?  Teams turn their rosters over too much?  Yeah, welcome to the NFL.

5 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Welcome, good times!!!

I think that the Jets are an offensive line and a true WR1 away from making this a Kelly/Marino kind of deal. It's something that the Fish and Cheatriots are going to hate for sure!!!

Let's do this!

I'm actually happy with our WR corps.  No legit superstar WR1, but plenty of good options imo.

Definitely agree about the oline, and I'd say CB is our weakest spot currently. 

Just now, Heitz said:

"I don't know any players on the Bills.  Start naming names..."

What in THE hell was that guy talking about!?  Teams turn their rosters over too much?  Yeah, welcome to the NFL.

Yeah he lost me. He is supposedly a huge fan and only was able to name R Brown from the Non Glory years. And only Josh Allen now. Jesus 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, JetFan79 said:

I'm actually happy with our WR corps.  No legit superstar WR1, but plenty of good options imo.

Definitely agree about the oline, and I'd say CB is our weakest spot currently. 

I think it will help your D a lot to get the LB back. 

You're in the same spot we're in with your starting center not having played a preseason game snap.  OL might be sound, but expect some time to gel.

• Like (+1) 1