Is Gronkowski coming out of retirement?

BillsFan692

10 hours ago, mrags said:

Hey, let him come back. Get Bruschi back too. Maybe we can have some old, broke, roid starved TE that can’t run anymore and is too stupid to be able to read the new playbook. And a stroke ridden LB that can’t peel his face away from Krafts old balls. 

Bring everyone back. I’m good with it all. 

Bring Hernandez back also. 

2 hours ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

A few weeks of injecting the TB12 into his veins and he’ll be right back to where he was. 

I thought TB12 was taken orally. 

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

You guys may be right, but I doubt it.  I can see him moreso becoming the next Rock, and going into the movies and even a guest appearance in wrestling.  If he wants to be successful, he’ll take a ton of acting classes, and would be sought after by multiple producers.  Capitalize on his fame now, before he fades away.

Have you seen his Tide Pods commercial? No way in hell that dolt will be in movies.

16 hours ago, BillsFan692 said:

The rumor mill is running on twitter but Bleacher Report re-tweeted an instagram post from WilliMcginist showing a video at Gillette of Rob Gronkowski catching passes next to Martelus Bennett (Pretty sure drew bledsoe was throwing the ball). 

Anyways the tweet said 'big comebacks happening at foxboro news will drop tomorrow night'.

Now twitter world is exploding that he is coming back out of retirement, thoughts?

Does that mean Bledsoe and McGinist are coming out of retirement also!