Is Gronkowski coming out of retirement?

BillsFan692

Maybe it's the last "Go for it season" and after the season ends, AB is gone (if he even makes it through the season) and more importantly, Brady retires.  I could see Gronk coming back for the last hurrah.  They could afford to wait til half way through the season to actually sign him (Gronkowski) to the active squad.  

Bills just have to do their thing, get better, and shoot for the playoffs, one way or the other.  2020 may finally be the year the AFC east is wide open.  Go Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

7 hours ago, BillsFan692 said:

The rumor mill is running on twitter but Bleacher Report re-tweeted an instagram post from WilliMcginist showing a video at Gillette of Rob Gronkowski catching passes next to Martelus Bennett (Pretty sure drew bledsoe was throwing the ball). 

Anyways the tweet said 'big comebacks happening at foxboro news will drop tomorrow night'.

Now twitter world is exploding that he is coming back out of retirement, thoughts?

Meh, the big news probably is. they will resign Bodine in the middle of the week.

No way Gronk could pass ia piss test now.

You guys may be right, but I doubt it.  I can see him moreso becoming the next Rock, and going into the movies and even a guest appearance in wrestling.  If he wants to be successful, he’ll take a ton of acting classes, and would be sought after by multiple producers.  Capitalize on his fame now, before he fades away.

22 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

You guys may be right, but I doubt it.  I can see him moreso becoming the next Rock, and going into the movies and even a guest appearance in wrestling.  If he wants to be successful, he’ll take a ton of acting classes, and would be sought after by multiple producers.  Capitalize on his fame now, before he fades away.

After CBD he will open up pot dispensaries and sample the product.  

Both he and his clients will soon forget.