Is Gronkowski coming out of retirement?

BillsFan692

The rumor mill is running on twitter but Bleacher Report re-tweeted an instagram post from WilliMcginist showing a video at Gillette of Rob Gronkowski catching passes next to Martelus Bennett (Pretty sure drew bledsoe was throwing the ball). 

Anyways the tweet said 'big comebacks happening at foxboro news will drop tomorrow night'.

Now twitter world is exploding that he is coming back out of retirement, thoughts?

Edited by BillsFan692
update

Hey, let him come back. Get Bruschi back too. Maybe we can have some old, broke, roid starved TE that can’t run anymore and is too stupid to be able to read the new playbook. And a stroke ridden LB that can’t peel his face away from Krafts old balls. 

Bring everyone back. I’m good with it all. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

While we're at it, Bruce still looks swole, did you guys notice when he gave the motivational speech to the team last year? He was still bigger than say, Murphy imho. Probably would still wind up with a better chance at finishing the year away from the injured list. Let's do this! 

46 minutes ago, BillsFan692 said:

The rumor mill is running on twitter but Bleacher Report re-tweeted an instagram post from WilliMcginist showing a video at Gillette of Rob Gronkowski catching passes next to Martelus Bennett (Pretty sure drew bledsoe was throwing the ball). 

Anyways the tweet said 'big comebacks happening at foxboro news will drop tomorrow night'.

Now twitter world is exploding that he is coming back out of retirement, thoughts?

I've watched this 10 times and it looks like Bledsoe has a ponytail. Am I seeing things?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Bet he does. I can feel it in my tired Bills bones after the AB news today. Folks are dismissing it but he definitely seems to be warming up to the idea lately. Bet he's back by mid-season to help the Pats on another historic push. Hell he won't even have to work as hard with that supporting cast  - Josh Gordon, AB, Edelman, James White, Demaryius Thomas, and Gronk? Jesus.

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I've watched this 10 times and it looks like Bledsoe has a ponytail. Am I seeing things?

Oh man definitely. I even slowed it down and it looks like he's got like a one inch manknot thing happening. Wtf Drew.

Edited by Nelius

a friend of mine said he saw Gronk a month or so ago & commented on how skinny & scrawny he looked. From the impression I got from him i'd be highly surprised if he returned. Especially in light of the Pats cap situation after signing AB & the money it'd take to convince Gronk to put his body thru further wear & tear. Do they even have the cap space to make that happen?

If there is truth to Gronk wanting to come back, recent retirees often want to come back, but after a week or 2 their body says something else.

I suppose anythings possible but i dont see it happening

8 minutes ago, brianthomas said:

a friend of mine said he saw Gronk a month or so ago & commented on how skinny & scrawny he looked. From the impression I got from him i'd be highly surprised if he returned. Especially in light of the Pats cap situation after signing AB & the money it'd take to convince Gronk to put his body thru further wear & tear. Do they even have the cap space to make that happen?

If there is truth to Gronk wanting to come back, recent retirees often want to come back, but after a week or 2 their body says something else.

I suppose anythings possible but i dont see it happening

I've heard that as well but I think it's overblown a bit. He's still only 30 and has tons of money and immediate access to world class professionals and training. He could come back if he wanted to. 

Edited by Nelius
  • Like (+1) 1