Home opener parking advice?

thebug

On 9/7/2019 at 10:24 PM, RiotAct said:

I always park on Big Tree (one of the houses somewhat close to the 219 entrance) for 10 bucks, then hoof it over to the Hammer Lot.

Feel free to give the cashier $11.00 for the use of Hammer's Lot as you seem to enjoy the atmosphere. Thank You for your support.

On 9/7/2019 at 11:14 PM, JESSEFEFFER said:

Depends on what your plan for having fun is and how fast you need to exit.  For instance, ECC lots have lots of green space in surrounding areas that can be used for fun and games.  Parking is $25 there.  The further away you are willing to be, the cheaper the price and the quicker the exit.  The New Era Field House is great for pregame activities and is underutilized, imo.    It's free to enter and offers plenty to do.  There are usually many kid friendly activities, free group photos and Bills alumni brought in to sign autographs.  I park at Bert's Bikes on Southwestern Drive for $15 and the walk through the ECC lots to my seat is about 3/4 of a mile.   There is a traffic light there and I can easily head south from there.

If you want to tailgate before and after then all options are ok.  If you are headed north and are in a hurry you need to listen to someone else's advice.

ECC lots lack restrooms so make sure you use the woods near community drive. Don't worry when the police arrest you for indecent exposure. 

1 hour ago, Hammered a Lot said:

Feel free to give the cashier $11.00 for the use of Hammer's Lot as you seem to enjoy the atmosphere. Thank You for your support.

???????

7 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

Does anyone know of a secure car friendly lot within a mile of so of the stadium? 

Hammer Lot

1 hour ago, Hammered a Lot said:

ECC lots lack restrooms so make sure you use the woods near community drive. Don't worry when the police arrest you for indecent exposure. 

ECC has the same port-a-potties that the Bills' lots have.  It's just that some of the folks that untertake the walk decide that they can't wait to make it to the stadium or maybe the idea of urinating in semi public underbrush appeals to them.

On 9/7/2019 at 10:21 PM, thebug said:

Just wondering if anyone can give me some parking advice for the home opener?  Where would you recommend? Pricing? Can we reserve a spot? 

Mud lot? Danny’s? Other Private lot? 

Feel free to comment even if you are not providing exact advice, as I can weed through the comments and still figure out how many recommendations there are. 

Thanks in advance!

Go Bills! 

Depends what you want. Best party lot by far is Hammer's. But if you want the cheapest lot, where you have to walk far to the stadium, but when the game's over you won't get stuck in traffic, park on Southwestern at the Team Pro Auto Center.

On 9/8/2019 at 8:44 AM, Not at the table Karlos said:

I usually park on Sheldon as well l. Near what I think is a school.

By that quanset hut in the back yard? I've parked there too. 

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Depends what you want. Best party lot by far is Hammer's. But if you want the cheapest lot, where you have to walk far to the stadium, but when the game's over you won't get stuck in traffic, park on Southwestern at the Team Pro Auto Center.

By that quanset hut in the back yard? I've parked there too

Yes sir.