Firestick NFL Games Option

Virgil

Just now, Virgil said:

So, what's the least creepy way to ask someone for their kids birthday and college info?

Lol. I asked my neighbor if he could give me his sons contact info so I could call and ask him about it. I explained the whole thing to my neighbor, but before I even had a chance to call his son I got a text from him with all the information.

Ive also heard that with some creative googling for 3rd string linebackers at East Jahunga U. and gathering their information can also get the job done.... 

Also, I'm not sure if it's still in effect but i used code "backtoschool" and it only cost $79.

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

Have you any friends/family in school with a .edu email? You can get Sunday ticket for $100 for the season. Stream on phone, computer, Apple TV. Their streaming service has some major bugs, but it’s better than my previously less-than-legal avenues. As far as I know, location doesn’t matter- just need to have that account and the person needs to be enrolled. (Though I graduated this spring and it didn’t give me any issues)

***** I didn't know that.  I work at a college and would have been all over that deal years ago. 

Thanks for the info.  I'll need to look into this. 

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

***** I didn't know that.  I work at a college and would have been all over that deal years ago. 

Thanks for the info.  I'll need to look into this. 

I don’t know if it’s only for enrolled students, or what. I got the email via my school. 

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I don’t know if it’s only for enrolled students, or what. I got the email via my school. 

It looks like it is for students only. Goes by enrollment somehow which sounds weird to me since you would need access to the schools enrollment records.  Dunno. I don't need Sunday ticket since I get the games Ota or on Hulu when needed just thought it was a good deal. 

27 minutes ago, offyourocker said:

I wonder how much the NFL is missing on potential revenue by not offering a way for people to watch the games outside of Direct TV.  I don’t watch TV and don’t pay for cable.  I stream things online and use Netflix and Amazon prime.  I think a lot of people are doing the same.  At some point they should consider adapting.

Agreed and same, just ripped the stupid dish off my roof last weekend and popped up a HD antenna. There are way to many ways to watch it on the over priced high speed WIFI I pay for. The HD antenna in my location will give me about a 3rd of the Bills games legally. 

On my firestick I have a couple apps that are specifically for watching live sports. 

My firestick currently isn’t working so I can’t tell you what is still working. But the name of the one app was “SportsDevil” (can’t remember the others).

A lot has changed with kodi recently, so I’m not even sure if sportsdevil is active anymore. 

I keep reading about something called “Mobdro”  and “Live NetTv” for free live sports streams. Haven’t tried it myself though. 

And this article says you you can watch on Fubo.tv (using a free trial, or monthly sub.)

https://www.hackmyappletv.com/how-to-watch-nfl-games-on-firestick-kodi/

again, I don’t know how valid this info is. 

Theres always FirstRowSports or reddit... 

Edited by BillsFan4

5 hours ago, Virgil said:

First off, sorry Mods for my second thread about different ways to watch the game.  

I was using my family's email to watch Sunday Ticket and just found out today that they didn't renew, so I have no way to watch the game tomorrow.  

I have a jailbroken firestick, have access to Reddit, and just need a way to watch the game on my TV.  I'm going to try the Hulu Live trial, but have doubts that will work.

Does anyone have a Firestick app they've actually used that works for the games?  If this can't be talked about on here, send me a PM.

Again MODs, sorry if this breaks conduct

Reddit is pretty simple and works pretty good

21 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I’m not gonna bother starting a thread but I’m in Jamaica for the week and can’t find any good answers on how to watch. Any ideas? I was just gonna stream international Gamepass but it’s not available here. 

Reddit seems to be the consensus 

• Thank you (+1) 1