Coach Teerlink's daughter critiques Horrible Harry-and other Horrible Harry disses

JoeF

16 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

If only our OC was Jim Bob Cooter.

We're just so damn NICE aren't we? If it were any other team I'd be mopping the vomit off my shoes, but with the Bills it makes me feel kind of proud.

It's like when your own kids do something 'cute' and your heart swells, but when someone else's is doing it a part of you wants to get them in a figure of 4 leg lock

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

We're just so damn NICE aren't we? If it were any other team I'd be mopping the vomit off my shoes, but with the Bills it makes me feel kind of proud.

It's like when your own kids do something 'cute' and your heart swells, but when someone else's is doing it a part of you wants to get them in a figure of 4 leg lock

At least its not of a Bills player pretty much pulling his daughter's arm off while doing a tandem cliff dive ?

• Haha (+1) 1

I met Harrison’s mom while leaving the Bills vs Jets game on Sunday. I saw two ladies wearing signed Phillips jerseys and complimented the jerseys. One of the ladies says “that’s his momma.”  We talked on the way out of the stadium after the game and I told her what a good guy her son seems to be and a great representative of Buffalo. Mentioned how funny the interview with the coach’s daughter was. She laughed about the pancakes line. Very nice lady. 

• Like (+1) 1