AMC Theatres Showing Out-Of-Market Games This Year

Rico

4 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

Heck...they have hookers at 20,000 feet on Mt. Everest now!

Ya know, that sounds great IN THEORY. I'm just dubious of the quality and hygiene you're gonna get up there. I'm not doing anything Monday, so maybe I'll give it a shot just to see what all the fuss is about. Gotta work early on Tuesday, but I'll just head home if I don't like what I see.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, LSHMEAB said:

Ya know, that sounds great IN THEORY. I'm just dubious of the quality and hygiene you're gonna get up there. I'm not doing anything Monday, so maybe I'll give it a shot just to see what all the fuss is about. Gotta work early on Tuesday, but I'll just head home if I don't like what I see.

Go for it! If you can't make it all of the way up yourself, the Sherpas will just push you up. For a cool 75 k, it makes for a wonderful lost weekend! 

• Haha (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Isn’t it going to take a while to put the games onto 35mm film, and ship the reels to the theatres?  ?

I’m hoping they show the Pathé ‘News of the World’ at halftime...

9 hours ago, SaratogaMike said:

Thanks for the info. I’ll be one of not many in the Glendale AMC. Go Bills!

6 hours ago, Virgil said:

Solid avatar bro

With all due respect, your avatars need to speak to Mark Davis’ barber.

?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

8 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I’m hoping they show the Pathé ‘News of the World’ at halftime...

With all due respect, your avatars need to speak to Mark Davis’ barber.

?

Hey man, don’t come at me because it left you sexually confused. ?

Edited by Virgil
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 9/7/2019 at 6:06 PM, Rocket94 said:

Heck...they have hookers at 20,000 feet on Mt. Everest now!

lol

high end hookers......so to speak.

51 minutes ago, SaratogaMike said:

As requested.Watching the game at a movie theatre was great.Just me and three nice ex Buffalonians in Glendale AZ. Not a Jets fan in sight. The bathroom was close and the concession stand was open. Great idea AMC.Hope rowdy fans don’t ruin it.

do they give free popcorn and soda refills.

the one i checked in Chicago was free. You did need to purchase $10 card for concessions. So still free in my book.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, cba fan said:

lol

high end hookers......so to speak.

do they give free popcorn and soda refills.

the one i checked in Chicago was free. You did need to purchase $10 card for concessions. So still free in my book.

You can take your sex life to new heights!

• Haha (+1) 1

On 9/7/2019 at 5:57 PM, buffaloboyinATL said:

Will they serve beer?

The AMC near me in ATL (on Cobb Pkwy) has a full bar. I’d probably try it once, at least for a half. It’s only a few miles away and that would be a giant picture that might be cool to see once. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Awesome. The Bills-Giants is at the theatre just a couple miles from my house (Concord Mills) in Charlotte. But for some reason, it won't let me buy a ticket or whatever. I'll have to give them a call today. I know there are TONS of Bills fans in my area... I bet it'll be pretty crowded in there!

Maybe I will check it out although not sure what I'd do with $10 in concessions.  Maybe buy popcorn for my daughter when I leave but $10 may not be enough at movie concession prices.

9/15/19: BUF @ NYG

AMC Tysons Corner 16

3 hours ago, CLTbills said:

Awesome. The Bills-Giants is at the theatre just a couple miles from my house (Concord Mills) in Charlotte. But for some reason, it won't let me buy a ticket or whatever. I'll have to give them a call today. I know there are TONS of Bills fans in my area... I bet it'll be pretty crowded in there!

They want you to join AMC Stubs program to buy ahead of time.