AMC Theatres Showing Out-Of-Market Games This Year

Rico

That's a really innovate idea for a fading industry(move theaters.) I'm not sure about AMC in general, but many out here(Las Vegas) are serving alcohol, "creating an environment," etc. I would think you'd have to have that particular amenity in place for this to work.

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

That's a really innovate idea for a fading industry(move theaters.) I'm not sure about AMC in general, but many out here(Las Vegas) are serving alcohol, "creating an environment," etc. I would think you'd have to have that particular amenity in place for this to work.

It may not work as they fully want, but I am sure going to check it out. I project to a 133" screen at home which is cool, but this is just massive. Here's a theater in the DC area showing it. Too far for me to drive to Potomac Mills, but I think the experience could be great.

https://www.amctheatres.com/sunday-football/showtimes/9-8-19-buf-nyj-61263/2019-09-08/amc-potomac-mills-18/all/83948901?rel=sunday-football_event_lp_theatrelink

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, whatdrought said:

This can happen and I can't pay to stream each game I want on Prime? Come on. 

The way the NFL has gone about handling the business end of televising their sport is absolutely frustrating, and ridiculous.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

Heck...they have hookers at 20,000 feet on Mt. Everest now!

• Haha (+1) 2