Antonio Brown RELEASED, signed by PATS

Chandler#81

12 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Please leave Dunkirk out of it.  I came from there.  Don't tarnish the illusion that I have constructed in my mind that it wasn't a bad place to grow up.

True. Van Miller is from Dunkirk too. But the smart people do leave the city when they get the chance.

Edited by from_dunkirk

2 minutes ago, Buffalo86 said:

Bills' fans rejoice.  How's this going to work out for the Pats?  Any minute now, we'll hear about Brown boycotting practice & threatening Belichick because the NFL won't let him play against the Steelers on Monday night.  He's a total head case & won't be able to control himself when Brady throws to Welker or Gordon.  He'll never buy into the Patriot way because he only cares about himself.  

I almost feel bad for Gruden & Mayock, what with the Raiders' captains standing in solidarity with Brown.  What a bunch of clowns.

That dude will be a model citizen now, planned it all along

• Like (+1) 2

what I found interesting is the reaction by many Pats fans to this signing...they are not as on board as you might suspect they'd be. There is definite skepticism he sticks around and I don't blame them. What he's going to evolve into a choir boy and fly straight now? Im not buying it..Im waiting for he to train wreck there too its coming.

https://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/patriots-sign-antonio-brown.1149398/

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Nate Silver and Charlie Casserlie were on the NFLN talking about just this.  They concluded that ultimately this relationship won't work out.  AB doesn't think the rules apply to him, which is in direct conflict of "The Patriot Way."  It should end badly before season's end.

He's gonna be a church mouse now. This sounds very coordinated, to me!!

11 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Im.just saying everytime we think the Pat's are done they do something like this. I'm sick and tired of getting ***** from Pat's fans.

It seems like you're hurting man. About to get beat down tomorrow. Feeling anxious. Come on over man. There is plenty of room here....

4 minutes ago, Buffalo86 said:

Bills' fans rejoice.  How's this going to work out for the Pats?  Any minute now, we'll hear about Brown boycotting practice & threatening Belichick because the NFL won't let him play against the Steelers on Monday night.  He's a total head case & won't be able to control himself when Brady throws to Welker or Gordon.  He'll never buy into the Patriot way because he only cares about himself.  

I almost feel bad for Gruden & Mayock, what with the Raiders' captains standing in solidarity with Brown.  What a bunch of clowns.

The Pats should have to give the Raiders the picks they gave to the Steelers 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

That dude will be a model citizen now, planned it all along

Nope I disagree ..I will say I was on the fence as to wether he is suffering some sort of CTE/mental illness or just a douche guy....Im voting crazy and beyond his control at this point. He's not playing with a full deck. 

Edited by Margarita
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Margarita said:

Nope I disagree ..I will say Im on the fence as to wether he is suffering some sort of CTE/mental illness or just a douche guy....Im voting crazy and beyond his control at this point. He's not playing with a full deck. 

Trust me, I hope he imploded the team, but we have seen this story before

• Thank you (+1) 1