Antonio Brown RELEASED, signed by PATS

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Maybe Greggo can take one for the rest of the league and put a bounty on Brady.  That organization is really annoying.

There's really nothing wrong with the Patriots that can't be solved by dissolving the franchise, exiling all their fans to the Australian outback, and nuking the city of Boston.  

I will say, though...I'm finding it hellaciously interesting to contemplate what happens when the immovable object of Brown's narcissism meets the unstoppable force of whatever "Patriot Way" brainwashing scheme Belichick and Brady obviously run.

Just now, MJS said:

I guess we can all hope that Brown's frost bitten feet are worse than we thought. Also, let's hope the Pats have lots of cryo chambers in their facility.

And slippery mats..... and missing helmets..... and whateve the hell else makes his stay there awful.

3 minutes ago, Roger Goodell said:

The NFL has completed its investigation into tampering allegations made against the New England Patriots in connection with their signing of Antonio Brown, and concluded there was no inappropriate action taken by the Patriots at any time. 

This just in:  The Patriots also have been awarded additional 1st round picks in 2020 and 2021 as compensation for the false tampering claims.

Back to football...

I don't want to beat the Pats or win the division after Brady and Belichick retire. Where people can say well they win by default. I want to beat them now. We finally have things heading in the right direction. Our defense is going to be for real. Lock Tre on AB and Taron Johnson on Edelman and let Ed Oliver loose up the middle. The blueprint for beating Brady is pressure him up the middle and push him left, so he can't step up in the pocket. If Oliver can push the middle quickly against the Pats, it may be our time. How much more shocking and delicious will it be to beat the Pats with AB on their team? Let's get it Buffalo! Dethrone the evil empire! 

Just trying to bring some positivity to the thread. ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

This is the NFL, where rapists, killers, common criminals, and general sociopaths find refuge regularly.

I would not be surprised at all if 1 team takes a flyer on him, as he is a superior talent.

You're right there is one team who is always hiring criminals. The PATS! lol

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

I will say, though...I'm finding it hellaciously interesting to contemplate what happens when the immovable object of Brown's narcissism meets the unstoppable force of whatever "Patriot Way" brainwashing scheme Belichick and Brady obviously run.

Nate Silver and Charlie Casserlie were on the NFLN talking about just this.  They concluded that ultimately this relationship won't work out.  AB doesn't think the rules apply to him, which is in direct conflict of "The Patriot Way."  It should end badly before season's end.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

For those just tuning in, I would like to bring you up to speed with a summary of the previous 1,279 posts

1) F the Patriots

2) There are problems in Dunkirk. 

3) Someone somewhere is a racist.  

Carry on. 

that just saved me an hour

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Bills' fans rejoice.  How's this going to work out for the Pats?  Any minute now, we'll hear about Brown boycotting practice & threatening Belichick because the NFL won't let him play against the Steelers on Monday night.  He's a total head case & won't be able to control himself when Brady throws to Welker or Gordon.  He'll never buy into the Patriot way because he only cares about himself.  

I almost feel bad for Gruden & Mayock, what with the Raiders' captains standing in solidarity with Brown.  What a bunch of clowns.

Just now, Buffalo86 said:

Bills' fans rejoice.  How's this going to work out for the Pats?  Any minute now, we'll hear about Brown boycotting practice & threatening Belichick because the NFL won't let him play against the Steelers on Monday night.  He's a total head case & won't be able to control himself when Brady throws to Welker or Gordon.  He'll never buy into the Patriot way because he only cares about himself.  

I almost feel bad for Gruden & Mayock, what with the Raiders' captains standing in solidarity with Brown.  What a bunch of clowns.

Unless this was Browns plan all along. If he suddenly becomes a great teammate, I think we can all call bs

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Nate Silver and Charlie Casserlie were on the NFLN talking about just this.  They concluded that ultimately this relationship won't work out.  AB doesn't think the rules apply to him, which is in direct conflict of "The Patriot Way."  It should end badly before season's end.

lets hope

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

And slippery mats..... and missing helmets..... and whateve the hell else makes his stay there awful.

I'm going to send AB a fake letter from Bill Belichick stating that he is being fined.

• Haha (+1) 5