Antonio Brown RELEASED, signed by PATS

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Anyone else feel we shouldn’t allow anymore people from Dunkirk on here?

If we were going to ban an entire municipality...well, honestly, I'd expect it to be Boston.  But Dunkirk would be a close second.

• Haha (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I’m Asian and Jewish...both have long histories of slavery.

Does that mean racial slangs apply to me?  I’m not sure I know the rules.

I'm Jewish; wife is Asian. We're always bagging on each others' "kind," and we always get a laugh out of it. People are too damn sensitive. 

17 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

It's parity and my Yankees have had 27 straight winning seasons............MLB is a parody of parity..........our Bills aren't parity challenged they've just been bad at football stuff.

thanks for asking the correction. Just heated right now 

Just now, from_dunkirk said:

Ok thanks. Other forums do not allow this. Attack the poster's ideas, but not the poster.

I am.  I'm attacking the idea that you believe you're contributing ANYTHING here.  You immediately started with "I'm not going to violate the TOS, but let me violate them repeatedly like a complete dolt."  

You'd do far better just saying "You know what, I'm sorry I got political in this thread, I'll take it to the politics board."  Then taking it to the politics board.  But you are constitutionally incapable of understanding that.

Thus...I'm not "attacking" you at all.  I'm making the objective observation, based on empirical evidence, that you are, in fact, a moron.  Now take your BS to PPP, moron.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Dream scenario.... AB signed. Pats nation think it’s in the bag...fast forward to week 4. Ed Oliver puts Tom Brady’s knee into his back and the GOAT’s career is over. AB can’t get the ball from random backup who is not Tom Brady. He pulls his usual stunts and they cut him....Pats nation goes into a funk and the beginning of end is upon them. Gronk chooses to sign with us for the playoffs when we clinch the division in early December.

OK back to reality. We’re screwed.