Antonio Brown RELEASED, signed by PATS

Chandler#81

4 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Kinda BS how this works no? You should not even be able to offer anything over what or where your cap space currently sits. 

The NFL has work to do.

The rule is once AB actually signs the contract and it's submitted to the league the other moves to get below the cap have to be done by the end

of business that day.  They will release a player and tweak some contracts.  It's not that far off.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I’m Asian and Jewish...both have long histories of slavery.

Does that mean racial slangs apply to me?  I’m not sure I know the rules.

Is your actually name Sum Ting Oy Vey?

TAKE NOTICE @from_dunkirk, that is what something racist looks like.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, from_dunkirk said:

TOS violation:

"You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use TBD to post any material which is false and defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law."

Oh Good Lord, you whiny little inbred child.  Go away.

• Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, ko12010 said:

Still stuck in the right/left paradigm huh? Good luck w that.

Regarding AB, the NFL is SCRIPTED. Just like Kap. All bs.

The Super Bowl was correctly predicted last year including the score! Months in advance.

I will post a prediction this year well before the big game. 

Your nation thanks you for your service. 

Nate Silver and Charlie Casserlie are on NFLN right now talking about AB to the Pats.  They don't think it will ultimately work out because AB thinks the rules don't apply to him.  There will be a confrontation between AB and Belichick, where it won't be good for AB.

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

Nate Silver and Charlie Casserlie are on NFLN right now talking about AB to the Pats.  They don't think it will ultimately work out because AB thinks the rules don't apply to him.  There will be a confrontation between AB and Belichick, where it won't be good for AB.

I think the same thing.  

Let him be late for a team meeting or break curfew....

I go to dinner and do some yardwork and "from_dunkirk" goes off the rails.  SMH.

For starters, I said "using racial slurs."  If you took that to mean "AB is a racist," then that's on you, not me.  Second of all, just because blacks have been oppressed far more than whites, it doesn't mean his remark was any less racial.  "Cracker" is a well-known derogatory term for a white person.  And the claim that being called one didn't harm Mayock is silly because no one is harmed by being called the N word.  It's just a word which, like cracker, is meant to try and elicit a reaction.  So spare me.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1