Antonio Brown RELEASED, signed by PATS

Chandler#81

11 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

We are all in agreement that this was CLEARLY in the works for a while right? I haven’t read through the thread but we are all naive enough to think that this Pats deal came together in 30 minutes right?

FWIW, I have a good friend that works in the Falcons front office and they want it investigated. The Steelers are in the same boat.

It's too convenient.  Particularly after the Pats offer for AB was declined by Pittsburgh.   I personally believe this was 90% AB and Rosenhaus and 10% Belichick.

How can anyone doubt that this guy was doing everything in his power to get released?

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

We are all in agreement that this was CLEARLY in the works for a while right? I haven’t read through the thread but we are all naive enough to think that this Pats deal came together in 30 minutes right?

FWIW, I have a good friend that works in the Falcons front office and they want it investigated. The Steelers are in the same boat.

Say this isn't so ?

We have a Pats fan/visitor here that thinks everything is on the up & up and Belichick would not want to stab his "friend" Mike Mayock in the back....ROFL

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, from_dunkirk said:

Calling a white persona cracker is not racist. The majority cannot be the victim of racism. White people have privilege.

All three of those statements are severely wrong. Ideas like that only help to fuel the discord between different races of people.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

It's too convenient.  Particularly after the Pats offer for AB was declined by Pittsburgh.   I personally believe this was 90% AB and Rosenhaus and 10% Belichick.

How can anyone doubt that this guy was doing everything in his power to get released?

Yep. BB probably told Rosenhaus something like, "Yeah, if AB ever got cut maybe I'd give him a look," and AB took it from there

OKay last before before heading out for the evening:

we all know Bradys arm is in decline, and his game relies on precision routes and shorter to intermediate throws, and he loves to feed Edelman

His quick throws have also allowed him to flourish behind a substandard O Line

With AB, Brady is going to feel the need to do deeper, more often..exposing his diminished arm strength.

AB freelancing routes means Brady will hold the ball longer

The interior of the Pats line is poop, and whilst waiting on Brown he is going to get smashed more

He eithert gets hurt, and gets hit so hard he retires after this year as the beating is just not worth it

AB signs with the Bills next year and we go on a 15 year run

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I blame the Raiders in all this. They should have dumped him on the reserve/did not report list and forced him to sit home all year for his antics. He didn’t report and chose not to play football, so he’s done for the year. But they are weak and caved. They didn’t want to deal with the “distraction” and being asked about it all year. This result makes you look so much better. Nice job. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Depends what you mean by a while. I suspect a fortnight ago when Mayock gave the "he is either all in or all out" presser his agent started scouting about for what the "all out" options looked like. 

Edited by GunnerBill

6 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I have to assume the Raiders are rowing along beside them.