Antonio Brown RELEASED, signed by PATS

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

And the crap he pulled in PIT and OAK doesn't give you pause? What AB said about Buffalo before makes you think he'd be happy on the Bills? Tell me that with a straight face.

He won’t have been.  That’s why it was crazy going after him in the first place.  It could have been worse than Oakland here.  So it worked out.

but we still badly need a number 1.  NE is the only place in the league that AB “might” be ok in.  Because they don’t need him. 

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

He won’t have been.  That’s why it was crazy going after him in the first place.  It could have been worse than Oakland here.  So it worked out.

but we still badly need a number 1.  NE is the only place in the league that AB “might” be ok in.  Because they don’t need him. 

Which is why they signed him? They don't need him?

6 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

That is the dumbest thing I've EVER heard

So says you. Do you think Mayock batted an eye when he was called a cracker? Try calling someone the n-work and see how it affects them. That is racism. There is a long history of POC being denied many things in this country due to the color of their skin. White people haven't been affected like that.

But let's not turn this thread political.

Edited by from_dunkirk

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I don't know what he said about Buffalo, and don't care. He could help this franchise win in a big way...what the worst that could happen. Give him $15M guaranteed, put him on inactive list if he acts up. Worst case scenario is you spend $15M to keep him off the Pats

He basically said he'd never play here. That's all.