Antonio Brown RELEASED, signed by PATS

Chandler#81

46 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

OMG, this crap again.  If you can’t recognize why NE is completely different than Buffalo, I really have no idea what to tell you. 15-17 and Josh Allen vs. 6 SBs, Belichick, and Brady.  AB will be cut if he farts in a meeting.  In Buffalo and Oakland, would have to kiss his butt and he’d still pull crap.  Different leagues homeboy. 

I think old Bill's teams may have been like that. TO getting a key to the city proba ly proves it, but not anymore. I hope it stays that way. AB probably makes the Pats better and it seems fishy, especially with their track history, but if we win and "the process" works, we fix the narrative going forward. That's all we can hope for. 

Just now, from_dunkirk said:

Please do not make political posts on this forum. Moderators have not tolerated this in the past.

That's not political. That's something AB did and Doc provided no other context other than what had been said by AB. 

I really don't like that you are giving Dunkirk a bad name. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, mikemac2001 said:

I don’t see how that post is political he threatened his boss and that most jobs there would be some repercussionsI don’t see how that post is political he threatened his boss and that most jobs there would be some repercussions

The part where he alleges racism is very political. I'd like to put him in his place, but I am biting my lip.

5 minutes ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

I think my frustration is that we finally have built a team the right way and hopefully this was our breakout year and the Pats jump in with some slimy, underhanded bs like always and will win the super bowl again. 

what is "built the team the right way"????

There is one right way to build a team..its a team that wins, i dont give a rats behind "how" they built it, just that they built and they win

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

absolutely for his talent..Top 3 wideout in a league on an offence that has sucked for 17 years, has a QB on a rookie deal, bizillions in cap room and a great culture. They should have been all in to get him

And the crap he pulled in PIT and OAK doesn't give you pause? What AB said about Buffalo before makes you think he'd be happy on the Bills? Tell me that with a straight face.

3 minutes ago, from_dunkirk said:

Not really. His new deal next year will set a new record for wide receivers, and make up for what he lost.

Not gonna happen. He'll NEVER see Julio type money. Neva, eva, eva, eva *Smokey voice*

WTF...I didn't think the Pats would touch AB with a 10 ft pole.  Must be really desperate at WR. I hope AB acts like his usual diva self and gets suspended by Belichick.

This is also why a pass rush is important.  Brady needs to release the ball well before he's ready to. 

Just now, The Wiz said:

That's not political. That's something AB did and Doc provided no other context other than what had been said by AB. 

I really don't like that you are giving Dunkirk a bad name. 

The part where he alleges racism makes it political. Some people do not view it as racism.

Just now, from_dunkirk said:

The part where he alleges racism is very political. I'd like to put him in his place, but I am biting my lip.

He called his boss a cracker and threatened him that’s all he’s talking about and how there should be a suspension 

I am just saying I don’t see anything really political there

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

WTF...I didn't think the Pats would touch AB with a 10 ft pole.  Must be really desperate at WR. I hope AB acts like his usual diva self and gets suspended by Belichick.

This is also why a pass rush is important.  Brady needs to release the ball well before he's ready to. 

Tampering without a doubt in my mind. We've all been played

Gronk used to overpower the DBs two or three times per game and get big yardage.  Now AB will break free two or three times per game and get big yardage. The more things change, the more they stay the same.  Shrug. 

Edited by Gray Beard

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

And the crap he pulled in PIT and OAK doesn't give you pause? What AB said about Buffalo before makes you think he'd be happy on the Bills? Tell me that with a straight face.

I don't know what he said about Buffalo, and don't care. He could help this franchise win in a big way...what the worst that could happen. Give him $15M guaranteed, put him on inactive list if he acts up. Worst case scenario is you spend $15M to keep him off the Pats