Antonio Brown RELEASED, signed by PATS

Chandler#81

5 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

this is why I am sick of hearing how great Brady is. Year after year the Pats tamper with other teams players (Blount) and give Brady WR’s, RB’s etc. that no one else has.  Brees, Rodgers or Wilson would destroy Brady’s performance if they had these QB’s.  

I hate Brady too but Brady has been successful playing with no name rb's & wr's thruout his career as well. Its one of the more talked about things about that team. His only big name wr was Moss & how the Patriots dont ever have a marquee name at RB, that they insert cheap backs & run by committee.

I surely dont see them as loading up on players that nobody else has. This year is an exception with the moves theyve made.

10 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

this is why I am sick of hearing how great Brady is. Year after year the Pats tamper with other teams players (Blount) and give Brady WR’s, RB’s etc. that no one else has.  Brees, Rodgers or Wilson would destroy Brady’s performance if they had these QB’s.  

To be fair, he actually talked about how amazing Rodgers would be on the Patriots. I don't think he hold himself to that skill level, just the commentators. 

It doesn’t matter, we are still going to at minimum split with them.

oh by the way is it legal to pancake a wide out within five yards of the line of scrimmage? And then do it Several more times during a game? Just a thought that popped into my head.... I think of these things when we play the patsies....

Go Bills!!!

• Thank you (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, JoeF said:

Of course there was no tampering.....??

In days gone by only Al Davis might have done something like that but I think that would be a tad low even for him.  I hate just to pile on Kraft because the Pats have been highly successful but you have to wonder about owners who have wealth to the point where a multi-billion dollar NFL franchise is a toy and millions of dollars for such a move is pocket change.  The league might have been better off in the days of Ralph Wilson, Art Model, Billy Sullivan, etc. when such actions would not be contemplated nor would a few million dollars not be valued elsewhere.  If true about tampering the league could be headed into a steep decline as the fans of the other 31 franchises will tire of the WWE type shenanigans.

Just now, Don Otreply said:

It doesn’t matter, we are still going to at minimum split with them.

oh by the way is it legal to pancake a wide out within five yards of the line of scrimmage? And then do it Several more times during a game? Just a thought that popped into my head.... I think of these things when we play the patsies....

Go Bills!!!

I was really hoping he could suit up against the Steelers tomorrow night.

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Since you called Beane an idiot for kicking the tires on AB...I’m assuming this idiot term describes Belicheck?

OMG, this crap again.  If you can’t recognize why NE is completely different than Buffalo, I really have no idea what to tell you. 15-17 and Josh Allen vs. 6 SBs, Belichick, and Brady.  AB will be cut if he farts in a meeting.  In Buffalo and Oakland, would have to kiss his butt and he’d still pull crap.  Different leagues homeboy.