Antonio Brown RELEASED, signed by PATS

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, brianthomas said:

If AB wanted to go to New England the whole time, then it all makes sense. Pittsburgh would never trade AB to the Pats. So he goes along with everything & lands in Oakland & then finds a way to get his contract terminated & ends up on New England in the end. With eyes on a championship & playing a pivotal playoff game vs the Steelers to get there.

Not tampering per se but a way to dictate where he wanted to play. Seems plausible imo

Dude may be a diva but he's not crazy

If he really did all that, I’d vote for him to be the president.  

• Like (+1) 1

Let me get this straight …. the Pats bench a guy the entire Super Bowl for being late to a meeting, possibly contributing to their loss, but welcome AB into the fold after the past few months lunacy????

Something is rotten in Denmark (I have no idea what that means, but my father always used to say it at times like this)

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Thurman#1 said:

That's not so much AB as it is AB since 2017 or so.

As a young guy, he was a team player. For whatever reason, his last two or so years in Pittsburgh, that changed. 

Could it be CTE? Maybe. Could it be ego and success and riches? Yup, absolutely. Success has ruined a lot more people than traumatic brain injury. But for whatever reason, he's changed. 

And it's not like things that start in locker rooms stay in locker rooms. If that were so, we wouldn't have learned about his problems in 2017 and 2018 in Pittsburgh or this year in Oakland. But we did. And that's a huge change from the beginning of his career.

Somewhere I remember someone being quoted early as saying something like, "when he gets money, he'll become a monster." He wasn't a monster at the time. I'll quick look it up and edit it into this post. He wasn't always the dick he is today.

The last paragraph explains him imo. This isn’t mental illness or any other junk people like making up, this is just ego. 

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

He lost $15 million.  He’s an idiot and the Pats can take him on because they are the Pats.  It’s pretty simple.  

I don't think he lost anything.  I bet the Pats have endorsement deals lined up for him also.  That contract just appears today.   Too much of a coincidence.  

Just now, macaroni said:

Let me get this straight …. the Pats bench a guy the entire Super Bowl for being late to a meeting, possibly contributing to their loss, but welcome AB into the fold after the past few months lunacy????

Something is rotten in Denmark (I have no idea what that means, but my father always used to say it at times like this)

I think its a line from Hamlet......really....

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

this is why I am sick of hearing how great Brady is. Year after year the Pats tamper with other teams players (Blount) and give Brady WR’s, RB’s etc. that no one else has.  Brees, Rodgers or Wilson would destroy Brady’s performance if they had these QB’s.  

Brees Rodgers and Wilson would destroy Brady’s performance if they had “these QBs” (Brady)?

wtf?

also, how long ago was Blount?