Antonio Brown RELEASED, signed by PATS

Chandler#81

27 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I get that. Still, I think most people can like at Moss, Ocho and Gordon and see that what AB has been doing is extremely different. 

Moss and Ocho were "divas".  Gordon is a pothead. 

AB is trying to look like a victim but is really just making himself look like he's nuts. 

How about now?

4 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Pats open up against the Steelers, and I fully expect AB to be lined up against his old team.

Called it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Personally, I only view this as a positive.  Odds were, they were going to win the SB before AB.  This dude is so crazy, he may be the only ones to stop the Pats.

i take back all the McBeane slander.  They knew this was going to play out like this.  Now,, AB will take down the Pats empire from the inside.  They are Gods.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

Personally, I only view this as a positive.  Odds were, they were going to win the SB before AB.  This dude is so crazy, he may be the only ones to stop the Pats.

i take back all the McBeane slander.  They knew this was going to play out like this.  Now,, AB will take down the Pats empire from the inside.  They are Gods.

They'll just release him and move on as if he wasn't even there.  This organization was built to handle players like AB.

2 minutes ago, Billsfansinceday1 said:

It will be interesting to see how Belichick deals with Super Diva.

He doesn’t have to deal with him.  The second he pulls his crazy stuff, they will send him packing.  

It does suck that a dude acts like a child and ends up getting rewarded.  If AB screws this up, they should put him in a home. 

• Like (+1) 4