Antonio Brown RELEASED, signed by PATS

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

Blelichick can literally do now wrong, to some. It’s funny because he has made mistakes. 

Of course he’s made mistakes but people act as if his record of success makes him immune to them, somehow. But if he doesn’t get a whiff of criticism for making the exact mistake others made and get ripped for, it’s hypocritical.

21 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

My gut tells me the Pats make an inquiry and only sign him to a one year deal with no guarantees.  If he doesn't take it then it won't happen.  Pats culture is a lot like the Steelers who were able to keep him as grounded mentally as possible for eight seasons.

That is how the Pats generally operate isn't it? Bring him in on a one year prove it basis, with the option to cut him loose.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, K-9 said:

So then Belichick would be smart to pursue AB while Beane and any other GM that did are stupid for doing the exact same thing? Got it.

Yes.  Teams that consistently win, especially arguably the best dynasty in nfl history with arguably the best coach and qb ever, get more benefit of the doubt than the Bills or Raiders.  I mean this seems pretty obvious.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Yes.  Teams that consistently win, especially arguably the best dynasty in nfl history with arguably the best coach and qb ever, get more benefit of the doubt than the Bills or Raiders.  I mean this seems pretty obvious.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

yep same mentality can be used when reading about power polls.. What have you done for me lately ?

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

The only thing obvious is the hypocrisy of a position that allows for two completely different judgments for the EXACT same action. 

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

So the next team that Signs AB is actually Bill Murray picking up the "dookie" at the bottom of the pool sniffing it, taking a bite and saying "Its no big deal"

Edited by ddaryl
  • Haha (+1) 1